auto buy sell signal software wintrader ????????????

99% of indicators on Amibroker and Metatrader are just stolen concepts or indicators and renamed like own in my experiences in India, so don't buy any indicators or trading systems blindly and waste your money like paper
Hi fxgood, Can u suggest some system for intraday trading which can be automated.

Regards
Debashish

fxgood

Hi fxgood, Can u suggest some system for intraday trading which can be automated.

Regards
Debashish
Answer some questions before i can really can help

1. Why you want to trade?
2. What you want to trade?
3. What is your trading objective? (gains, fun and thrill, seeking its as easy source to make money, etc)?
4. What is your fund size and risk tolerance?
5. What is your ROI expectations?
6. Even if automated and back tested, there is risk of ruin!

Answer some questions before i can really can help

1. Why you want to trade?
2. What you want to trade?
3. What is your trading objective? (gains, fun and thrill, seeking its as easy source to make money, etc)?
4. What is your fund size and risk tolerance?
5. What is your ROI expectations?
6. Even if automated and back tested, there is risk of ruin!
Hi fxgood,thanks for your concern and quick reply.

1.I am not a new trader,i am trading since 1996 when the floor trading was stopped and computer trading was introduced.(DSE/NSE). I trade to earn my bread and butter.

2.As i told u that i was trading since 1996 and i do mainly arbitrage but since introduction of different automated softwares it has become very difficult to earn thru arbitrage trading. Now i want to switch over to some other system i.e Technical based trading which can be automated so that i can continue to earn my bread and butter.

3.As i told u earlier to earn my bread and butter.

4.Since i trade directly with broker's terminal i don't have to have any fund size. I don't have any restriction in position but i always trade keeping in mind how much loss i can bear.(Limit trading/positions)

5.ROI is directly related to risk taking capacity. If i want to take big risk then the reward will also be big but i am not a big risk taker trader so i want to earn small but steadily.

6.Yes u are right. While using automated arbitrage software many times it happened when i want to take a position with say the rate difference is 1/- between nse cash and F&o(same scrip) when i put the parameter to have a position at Rs 1/- profit, it executes the order and made positon of Rs.-1/- loss. So risk is always there.

Hope i made u clear about the points u raised. If u can help me then it will be great.

Regards
Debashish