Astrological nifty

Tomorrow Moon in Jupiter star. MUST GIVE AT LEAST 40 POINTS IN BANK NIFTY.
Jupiter generally favours finance. But if there is bad aspects, than it produces negative effect. ASPECTS are difficult to judge for me.
To judge, I shall see if KOTAK BANK (spot)crosses 1200, I shall buy its future and call option at that time.
Similarly , I shall see if M&M finance(spot) crosses 419, I shall buy its future and call option at that time.
My target for option trading will be 8 % minimum gain.

Suppose there is negative effect.
Axis bank goes down below 593 and than crosses 593, than there is chance to buy it at 593.5
Similarly if Kotak bank goes down below 1185 and than crosses 1185, we can buy at 1186.

Similarly Bank India goes down below 87 and than crosses than there is chance to buy at 87.2.
Spot loss will be as per risk taking capacity.

Last edited:
Tomorrow Moon in Jupiter star. MUST GIVE AT LEAST 40 POINTS IN BANK NIFTY.
Jupiter generally favours finance. But if there is bad aspects, than it produces negative effect. ASPECTS are difficult to judge for me.
To judge, I shall see if KOTAK BANK (spot)crosses 1200, I shall buy its future and call option at that time.
Similarly , I shall see if M&M finance(spot) crosses 419, I shall buy its future and call option at that time.
My target for option trading will be 8 % minimum gain.

Suppose there is negative effect.
Axis bank goes down below 593 and than crosses 593, than there is chance to buy it at 593.5
Similarly if Kotak bank goes down below 1185 and than crosses 1185, we can buy at 1186.

Similarly Bank India goes down below 87 and than crosses than there is chance to buy at 87.2.
Spot loss will be as per risk taking capacity.
1537768306247.png

Riskyman

What is this chart saying ?? I am not able to understand.
Also, what's your reading of the various scrips now ??
Sorry to butt in here. He was trying to say that Lord Shani's dristi is on bank stocks and anything that comes under lord shani's dristi gets it a$$ whopped big time. Period

Sorry just kidding:)

Sidz

People posting astrology on stock market companies is weird. A company cannot be governed by a single star/planet movement. It is the sum total of all the employees who have different combinations to each of them, and all the shareholders having different planetary combinations, along with host of other factors.

Axis bank will rise because planet X is in Y state is simply absurd and negates principles of astrology itself. A shareholder having bad placement of planets will then make money by shorting Axis bank because of XY positions of Axis bank, which is contradictory.

I dont seem to sound rude, but I hope I made sense.