Ask Your Forex Question Here

have you heard or traded forex before?

• yes

Votes: 141 67.8%
  • no

Votes: 67 32.2%

• Total voters
Hi,

I understand that FXCM was fined 1.25 lacs dollars for some misappropriation by CFTC. You may refer CFTC's web site.

How long you have been trading with FXCM? How is their handling of clients.

Sundaram
hi sundaram ,
I am neither FXCM's represenatative nor their agent but their service is superb.Let me tell you I have even counter checked it in the field and found that even they can sort out problems realted to placing orders and problems with execution of orders.There online support is also good.

A

amarnath

hi sundaram ,
I am neither FXCM's represenatative nor their agent but their service is superb.Let me tell you I have even counter checked it in the field and found that even they can sort out problems realted to placing orders and problems with execution of orders.There online support is also good.
Service comes next to fund security :)

One reason new traders start losing is because they have been led to believe that forex trading is an easy way to make money almost like a game. Hundreds of web sites promise instant riches from a few minutes spent on line at the computer keyboard. The marketing techniques are so convincing that it's difficult not to be persuaded first to find out a little more, then give it a try. It's free after all.

hi i am trading forex for a while and doing alright in it. if anyone has any question regarding forex please post here and i will try to help as much as i can.
If you want you can see my trading journal as well under my trading journal title.
cheers
Question: forex risk management and hedging tools with special reference to derivatives?

thanks

Re: Query about E-Gold Trading.

Hi every one.
Can any body tell me what is E-GOLD TRADING/investment. Is it legal in India according to SEBI norms. It is valid in various Nations. Please share your experience about E-gold trading. My other query is - Is their any bank/reputed institute /Jeweler who Buy & sell ONLINE Gold 24 k coins/Bars. Please let me know.
Cheers
Vedkumar, M.S. India.

WHAT IS E-GOLD TRADING?
Hi every one.
Can any body tell me what is E-GOLD TRADING/investment. Is it legal in India according to SEBI norms. It is valid in various Nations. Please share your experience about E-gold trading. My other query is - Is their any bank/reputed institute /Jeweler who Buy & sell ONLINE Gold 24 k coins/Bars. Please let me know.
Cheers
Vedkumar, M.S. India.

hi i am trading forex for a while and doing alright in it. if anyone has any question regarding forex please post here and i will try to help as much as i can.
If you want you can see my trading journal as well under my trading journal title.
cheers
I have done my Diploma in Foreing Exchange and Risk Management ..Do u know any Forex ceritfication exams like NCFM in Finance...

Pls let me know...

I trade on interbankfx.

I started with a $250 balance in Jan this year, and using just $5 as trading margin, collected 100 to 200 pips on tuesday, wednesday and thursday of each week.

Currently I am averaging $30 to $45 each week.

I avoid monday's and friday's because of uncertainity.

I trade GJ only.

Is this a correct approach to trading fx ?

well if u r earning so much i hardly see anybody out there who may be making more money than you.Keep up your good work buddy and if possible train us also so we may also benefit from you.

Hi, i am new to forex market..I have done my PGD in forex and risk management recently..Pls let me know is their any online exam/test related to forex like NCFM for finance that can do value addition for me...

Also i want to persue my career in forex..Pls guide how should i proceed further..any relavant preferable course u can suggest...

Hi I just heard about forex auto pilot while browsing on the net. Has any body tried it ? Is it worth trying ? I looked around at many places but I didn't get a review so if someone knows something please share.