Ask Your Forex Question Here

have you heard or traded forex before?

• yes

Votes: 141 67.8%
  • no

Votes: 67 32.2%

• Total voters
Nri allowed to hedge inr exposure on nse and bse

Non Residnet Indian were not allowed to trade in Currency Derivatives Segment. SEBi has issued below given circular and now they are allowed to hedge their INR exposure.

SEBI has issued a Circular no. SEBI/HO/MRD/DP/CIR/P/2017/63 dated June 28, 2017 with regard to Participation of Non Resident Indians (NRIs) in the Exchange Traded Currency Derivatives (ETCD) segment, a copy of which is enclosed herewith as annexure.

Attachments

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
I don't know we have to bother for these. The easiest loophole, open a demat / trading under name of a retired person (who has min tax liability) from your extended family (Mom, Dad, In laws) who is in India. You can trade and pay tax on his behalf.

Haan, agar 7 puste hi NRI hain, then why even bother to trade in the Indian market. My post was mainly for deputed Indian NRI on work assignments (1 to 10 years for example) and can't stop trading, in spite of earning in USD, Euro, Pound etc.

Err........... SEBI, isn't that too easy? Why you even make such stupid circulars?

hir0406

Are Forex traders from India now in problem?????
Hi,

As a regulated broker that provides financial instruments to you and all our clients, we (and all other regulated FX brokers) have been asked to follow the Common Reporting Standard (CRS). What does this mean for you? It means that we now need to report the financial account information of all our clients to the relevant tax authorities of the participating countries (you can find all the participating countries here).

The Process
We are now asking all our clients to review the tax number they submitted to us when they opened their Live Trading Account. If you’re not sure what tax number you submitted, or even if you submitted a tax number at all, please fill out the attached Self-Certification form(s).
http://www.oecd.org/tax/automatic-e...d-assistance/crs-by-jurisdiction/#d.en.345489

I have a question related to the forex trading and I need your opinions in this regard. Which is the most affective factors on the forex market among these? A) Psychological factors B) Political factors C) Economical Factors Thanks in advance!

I have a question related to the forex trading and I need your opinions in this regard. Which is the most affective factors on the forex market among these? A) Psychological factors B) Political factors C) Economical Factors Thanks in advance!
None of these, The Major factor is Technical Factors, Such as Support, Resistance, and Pivot points