Ask Your Forex Question Here

have you heard or traded forex before?

• yes

Votes: 141 67.8%
  • no

Votes: 67 32.2%

• Total voters
Also there are many people talking about the Risk Management and Money Management, but can you tell me that how to manage risk, as money I know but I am still confuse about the Risk.

howardroark

Also there are many people talking about the Risk Management and Money Management, but can you tell me that how to manage risk, as money I know but I am still confuse about the Risk.
Risk management is managing your money / equity / margin ...
Opt for a trade, which can give minimum 1:2 Risk to Reward or pass on the trade ...
When I say 1:2 risk to reward ... For eg, if you are trading mini lot (.1) and your target / expected profit is 50 pips, your risk / stop loss should never be more than 25 pips ....
If you have more doubts, I'm here to help ...

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Guys,
Nube question as I never tried my hand on Forex. Though I can figure out the margin requirement for carryover and lot size, but repeating the same for confirmation:

USDINR current month contract

What is the lot size? 1000?

What is the amount that will be blocked if I carry one lot? 3Lakh + ? It looks really weird, 3 Lakhs for one lot?

monkeybusiness

Guys,
Nube question as I never tried my hand on Forex. Though I can figure out the margin requirement for carryover and lot size, but repeating the same for confirmation:

USDINR current month contract

What is the lot size? 1000?

What is the amount that will be blocked if I carry one lot? 3Lakh + ? It looks really weird, 3 Lakhs for one lot?
Zerodha margin calculator say Rs.1346/- margin per lot.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Hi,
I want to start Forex trading, I have spoken to Hantech and Lite Forex and they both have base in India. Can someone please guide me about these brokers, are they good ???.....Please help !!!