Ashwani Gujral's Review!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Fellow traders,

Is someone here a subscriber to Ashwani Gujral? Basically I'm his subscriber and he has made my bank balance miserable.

One thing is certain that any person can earn in a bull market and which is what Ashwani has done and eventually got famous in the bull run. Basically anyone can earn in a bull run. Even a fool like me can! A bear market is a real test for any technical analyst or as a matter of fact any kind of trader.

I was a regular follower of www.ashwanigujral.com. His Nifty returns have turned pathetic. He had 6 losses months out of 10. And i wonder why he calles himself "Tiger" and master in Nifty Trading?!?!?! Why is he peforming gimmicks and using cheap publicity by calling himself Tiger?!?!? He mentions his strike rate to be over 70% where its not even 50%!

He used to have Nifty Trades link in his website. On a regular basis it started showing loss in points. Then for the fact loss was so persistent that he got his website changed and disguised the performance link by giving loss in rupee terms. And now for the fact he is still incurring losses that he has now removed completely the performance link.

Whatever i've written is just to alert them who are considering to become his client. Please think twice before becoming his subscriber. He is extremely ordinary. Its important to understand that ANYONE CAN EARN IN BULL MARKET without any need to subscribe to anyone. The real test for any analyst is earning in a bear market.
Ashwani Gujral is just fooling and looting ELSE why will he remove his "Performance link". Thats a reason to think about for those fellow people over here who believe Ashwani to be their mentor.

By the way, is there anyone who is a subscriber to any other personality who is earning consistently in Nifty. Any recommendations to make?

Thanks & Regards

well everyone must do their own analysis , the whole world would be making money of markets if subscribing to a newsletter was all it took , learn to trade instead of blaming analysts or market or system trading .. or anything else , look .. not even the best computer nerds from nasa who program systems for wall street get in right all the time , anyway , i don`t know exactly what gujral or the rest of cnbc guys offer .. is it purely buy / sell calls or do they provide systems .. or some educational material ?

Vivek,

If u have a sucessfull system(70% win as indicated in ur first post - claimed by gujral), will u sell signals to others for a living or trade your own account and start managing other persons mpney.

" By the way, is there anyone who is a subscriber to any other personality who is earning consistently in Nifty. Any recommendations to make?"

i think u still havent learnt ur lesson
Absolutely Right, Rather then wasting money like this, you should take a break from market and use that time to read and understand , then have a plan and try it in paper trading , and then when you are ready, you will know..
But thats my opinion from what i have learnt here.....:eek:

Absolutely Right, Rather then wasting money like this, you should take a break from market and use that time to read and understand , then have a plan and try it in paper trading , and then when you are ready, you will know..
But thats my opinion from what i have learnt here.....:eek:

thats a valid point... that is the sole best possible route to earn a living...

but guys reading this review of Ashwani Gujral, for God sake dont subscribe to him. He is terrible! Trade on your own!

Flock

I dont think it is that simple.

The problem is that we make losses not mainly because we got the market direction wrong, but it is so volatile these days that it keeps whip sawing you taking out the SL and then going in your assumed direction. If you are on the other side of the table the same thing is likely to happen.

I remember what P Chidambaram said when he inaugrated the currency market in the NSE. Looking at the screen. "I can see that somebody is buying at x and somebody else is selling at x. I hope at least one of them makes a profit". :)

S

sophia_here

Don't tell me you guys are playing his calls, last week he was asking Mitali whehter he should buy GNREcoke ;)

" By the way, is there anyone who is a subscriber to any other personality who is earning consistently in Nifty. Any recommendations to make?"

i think u still havent learnt ur lesson
Have u seen aaksharstock website. It seems they are performing consistently in both bull/bear conditions in nifty and banknifty.

Status
Not open for further replies.