Anyone heard about www.blue-point-trading.com ????

Folks, I have been trading with Blue Point Trading for last seven months and I have successfully passed trainee period of three months. Now I'm in 4th multiplier level and I'm getting regular payouts and I fully trust the said company. Also, as I liked the concept very much, I have also taken a franchisee of Blue Point Trading for Maharashtra region. I'd recommend this company to those who are willing to pursue their career in trading industry.

If any has any questions or queries, you can always connect me on Skype or my cell number. You can find it on Blue Point Trading website's Pune office page.

Thanks.

I wrote a mail to them last month for their kolkata office. Didn't received any email back till date.

There scheme is always profitable for them..nice business plan. You need to make 300 pips per month to receive payment. If you failed your money gone.

There lot size is 0.25 cent per pip. You will actually get half of it for paying $200 something. You will actually get 0.125 per pip for yourself if you made 300 pips. Use brain don't be stupid..

With a $200 account you can trade 0.25 cent per pip for yourself & keep the whole profit. You don't get need to go any office. Can do you it from home. Even after paying all bills, you will be your own boss. Even if you earned 100 pips a month, you don't need to worry to loose your investment.

Think about it!

I wrote a mail to them last month for their kolkata office. Didn't received any email back till date.

There scheme is always profitable for them..nice business plan. You need to make 300 pips per month to receive payment. If you failed your money gone.

There lot size is 0.25 cent per pip. You will actually get half of it for paying $200 something. You will actually get 0.125 per pip for yourself if you made 300 pips. Use brain don't be stupid..

With a $200 account you can trade 0.25 cent per pip for yourself & keep the whole profit. You don't get need to go any office. Can do you it from home. Even after paying all bills, you will be your own boss. Even if you earned 100 pips a month, you don't need to worry to loose your investment.

Think about it!
like you said using your brain. you should know that trading forex OTC in india is illegal.

With blue point, you are trading for a company . so any income you make is legal and taxable.

like you said using your brain. you should know that trading forex OTC in india is illegal.

With blue point, you are trading for a company . so any income you make is legal and taxable.
1st of all there is no clear rule about it. I have seen many fx trader. (They pays taxes too)
Secondly if you use an Indian fx broker will it be a problem?

1st of all there is no clear rule about it. I have seen many fx trader. (They pays taxes too)
Secondly if you use an Indian fx broker will it be a problem?
RBI is very clear that trading forex is illegal.

See circular from rbi -> https://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/NotificationUser.aspx?Id=8427&Mode=0

Those fx traders if they are trading OTC forex , they will be fined sooner or later. Banks will freeze and close their a/c's if found guilty.

No such thing as a indian fx broker. if you do wish to trade currencies , you can trade currency futures with any of stock brokers.

RBI is very clear that trading forex is illegal.

See circular from rbi -> https://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/NotificationUser.aspx?Id=8427&Mode=0

Those fx traders if they are trading OTC forex , they will be fined sooner or later. Banks will freeze and close their a/c's if found guilty.

No such thing as a indian fx broker. if you do wish to trade currencies , you can trade currency futures with any of stock brokers.
Yes bank could freeze account if someone deposit India to abroad. But if someone earned with foreign fund & deposit it for fx. Then India has no jurisdiction for it. I'm talking about freelance worker get paid with e currencies.

Yes I do that, trading Fx Options.
But do you use prop firm to trade fx? Specially with Blue point?

They didn't answered to my questions. :confused:

Your reasoning seems unresonalbe :annoyed: . I agree forex is illegal but there are many other instruments were we can trade legally. Trading has a probable 90 percentage failure rate so logically if we trade most likely we will loss money. Why should I pay some firm and give my profits away when I can trade and keep my profit myself. it seems this company blue-point-trading is a shady company. My advice to others will be to stay away from it

wabuf

:rofl:I have read so many articles that people have quit there professional floor trading , investment banking jobs , hedge funds jobs and what not just to trade for themselves . Why dont they join blue point trading :D :D :D :D:rofl: