Anyone doing algo trading using Python with Zerodha?

I just started with it. I was just going through their documentation and it is just awesome. You can do anything with it. They have libraries in multiple languages also. You need to login manually, rest is running your code.

Unix

Hello Traders,
It's my first post. I am a programmer and created algos based on Python.
The problem which I faced with Zerodha is the quality of data. Some candles are different that Sharekhan and MT4 broker.
When Zerodha gives wrong candle prices, I think it becomes very risky to use Algo with it's API.

My one more observation is that the Data provider for Zerodha and TradingView is same and that is TrueData which I don't really prefer.

So my plan is to create MT4 based Algo and use Zerodha to place an order.

@Unix
have you been successful in achieving this?

Hello Traders,
The problem which I faced with Zerodha is the quality of data. Some candles are different that Sharekhan and MT4 broker.
When Zerodha gives wrong candle prices, I think it becomes very risky to use Algo with it's API.

My one more observation is that the Data provider for Zerodha and TradingView is same and that is TrueData which I don't really prefer.

Hello Traders,

So how is it going for you? If you can share some other experiences of using algo trading with Zerodha, that will be very helpful for people here.