Any tutor/mentor/institute for learning fundamental analysis concepts

DSM

Just my two cents :

You have not mentioned your background so difficult to gauge your level of knowledge. But here's my take :

If you do not have any background in accounting/finance, suggest you read accounting text books of class XI and class XII. What you will learn there is basic accounting concepts, making and understanding a P&L Account and Balance Sheet. (Frankly this can be learnt in less than a week from any accounting tutor or even online) Once you have this knowledge, you can try to study Ratio analysis and Cash flow statement. If you devote 8 hours for a month, you will be able to read and understand most of the financial reports of the company. There are many websites which if you Google will give you more inputs and insights. Investopedia for one is a good place to start. There is also a dummy series, which you can refer to by reading : Accounting for Dummies

My post is more of generic, but if you have any specific query, do post.

Suggested Books on value/fundamental investing :

The intelligent investor : Benjamin Graham
Security Analysis : Principals and Techniques - Benjamin Graham
Beating the street : Peter Lynch
One up on the wall street : Peter Lynch
Warren Buffet Way : Robert Hagstrom
The little book of value investing : Christopher Browne
Learn to earn - A beginners guide to basics of investing - Peter Lynch

Good luck

aryan.

I am looking for a tutor or a mentor or institute that can help in in learning fundamental analysis and practically applying to stock market.

Please reply me

regards,
Kumar
Check out Fundamental Analysis and Stock Valuation Simplified

You will have to learn it yourself using the website.

You will also learn basics of accounting. ( How to Read a Financial Report: Tracy)

BSE has some training programs for fundamental analysis.

If you are looking learning fundamental analysis concept , we are teaching a 4 weeks Global Macro Training either in Singapore or in Bangkok .

This training is taught by a recognized trader who is Main Advisor for Adam Levinson ,previously for Danny Yong for 2 years, and has a proven track record and experience of nearly 6 years on trading in Hedge Funds for Duet Group, Dymon Asia and currently Fortress.

You will practice trading strategies with your trading desk either on a simulator with the same conditions as reality or for real if you are up to. Your positions and decisions made on the market as well as your P&L will be analyzed and corrected on a daily basis in order for you to become a professional independent trader.

After the training period, the participants have the opportunity to keep contact with their Professor for mentoring & trades.