any TD deMark countdown to point 13 ?

mastermind007

Indeed it is. One can change background colour or of arrow, no problem in it. And atleast no problem for you, as you seem to be good in coding. :)
Yes, I can change the code but that was not the intent of the question. I am puzzled and have not understood what advantages such faint colors can have on screen.

amitagg

Crude Oil Trader
Has the TD Combo 13th completed today by any chance?

Today I am having "Jaate the Japan, Pahunch gaye Cheen" moment

About two-three years ago, I had written AFL that plotted the TD Sequential and the TD countdown and from the comparisons that I managed to do with other installations at that time, it seemed that I had built a fairly accurate AFL. Took even few trades on it and it was working fine.

Then, without taking any backup of the source code, I attempted to add the TD Combo to the same code and whole hell broke lose. Combo never worked but I caused enough damage to the code to make the Sequential stop completely working.

Had to abandon the whole thing after body started screaming for far too many late nights before a computer ...

After doing completely nothing on Demark for two years, I re-read the Demark and Perl books, I decide one more try but decided to give up on the combo altogether and just re-build the sequential.

Now, as I write this, an Almost picture perfect COMBO staring down at me from the chart and it seems that it is mocking at me.

Sequential does not work as yet. I did have few screen shots from past and none of them have yet tallied.

Numbers indicate the setup count from 1 to 9. Alphabets indicate the countdown from 1 to 13 (a is 1, b is 2 etc; Capital N is 13).

As I write this, a question comes to mind, Have I stumbled upon how the Combo was originally born at the Demark factory?

Wow a nice one..... Any suggestions on entry trigger and trade management!!!

mastermind007

I don't think anyone is allowed to provide such details on traderji anymore

look whether distribution is happening at the completion of the combo set up or sequential set up tht gives an edge to trade combo or sequential as its a counter trend trade.

if you are able to correctly identify accumulation/dist pattern along with demark combo or sequential u r having an excellent trade with r:r of more than 1:10.
chk reliance 30-3-15 i went long (mentioned it some other forum) around this date it completed combo plus it looked to me tht it also completed accumulation it has given me more than 10 times of my initial risk on partial position and i am still holding it.

regds

amitagg

Crude Oil Trader
look whether distribution is happening at the completion of the combo set up or sequential set up tht gives an edge to trade combo or sequential as its a counter trend trade.

if you are able to correctly identify accumulation/dist pattern along with demark combo or sequential u r having an excellent trade with r:r of more than 1:10.
chk reliance 30-3-15 i went long (mentioned it some other forum) around this date it completed combo plus it looked to me tht it also completed accumulation it has given me more than 10 times of my initial risk on partial position and i am still holding it.

regds
thanks. shall also look for a daily low break (although it keeps giving NR4/7 pattern - down break of this can also be used) since even that is not happening......making the set up near perfect....and about to turn to 13 sequential complete as well......

amitagg

Crude Oil Trader
thanks. shall also look for a daily low break (although it keeps giving NR4/7 pattern - down break of this can also be used) since even that is not happening......making the set up near perfect....and about to turn to 13 sequential complete as well......

Dr reddy13 countdown also getting complete on Monday, if close above 3827approx. Is there a leeway to 18 candles......instead of 13 for pattern to be valid. no signs of distribution or intra day volatility. cmp 3870. 113% (xa) of seemingly double bottom / harmonic xabcd ...
3935 approx. shall be 127%.
waiting for trigger.....entered in morning and exited.
possible shall wait for again early entry Monday morning.
to kill the pattern also , a break can come.
short call not allowed?

mastermind007

Dr reddy13 countdown also getting complete on Monday, if close above 3827approx. Is there a leeway to 18 candles......instead of 13 for pattern to be valid. no signs of distribution or intra day volatility. cmp 3870. 113% (xa) of seemingly double bottom / harmonic xabcd ...
3935 approx. shall be 127%.
waiting for trigger.....entered in morning and exited.
possible shall wait for again early entry Monday morning.
to kill the pattern also , a break can come.
short call not allowed?
Regardless of the charts, DRREDDY is actually one of the good stock for buying and holding at the moment.

If you are capable of holding it for a while, go for it.

Company has a good return on equity (ROE) track record: 3 Years ROE 26.90%

Few negatives that you need to bear in mind are
- Promoter's stake has decreased
- Though the company is reporting regular profits, it is not paying out tax
- Company might be capitalizing the interest cost

rvlv

ERRORS ARE COMING near both if

Error 6 condition in if while statements has to be numberic or boolean type. you can not use array here please use array subscript opertors to access array elements
please can somebody help make the code work?
thanks in advance

if (Buy9Bars == 9)
{
HHV_b = HHV9;
if (HHV_b > C[i-9])
tdstb = HHV_b;
else tdstb = C[i-9];

for (j = 0; j < 9; j++ )
tdstba[i-j] = tdstb;
}
else tdstba = tdstb;
}