Any succesfull trader is here...

Dear traders , Any successful traders is hear realy it is possible to success in this bussiness???? good statergy and strong mind Will really helping....????pl share your views.

Rish

Dear traders , Any successful traders is hear realy it is possible to success in this bussiness???? good statergy and strong mind Will really helping....????pl share your views.
Yes..why not ?. This is a wonderful profession, subject to undergo pain atleast for 3 to 4 years, to understand the market, irrespective of any strategy.

No one can make money from the day number one, it is a process and you should go thru the process, then sure you can earn money in this profession for sure.

Strategy is the secondary part of the game, learning is the first part and most important part of this game.

rrrajguru

Spent some days here in this forum, you will understand by yourself, and you will get answers to all your questions.......

Yes ... sure ! why not !
Doing this for living since 2003.
I was making well in stocks (day trading / holding) , but then recession hit my portfolio.I lost a lot ... with RPL , RCOM , Reliance .... lol loosers ... i started to introspect .Learned Technical Analysis ... focused my mind , build my trade system and started to trade in Nifty future , recovered all looses in 4 months and sold all holding stocks that all were struggling to rise.
I have no holdings in stocks , my portfolio is clean , only focus is on Nifty , sometimes Banknifty and Crude if clear opportunity arise.
What one needs is money and greed management.But trust me no one is a millionaire just by "Day Trading" :) So skip this shortcut , and you will be making good money and good decision that results in less loosing trades.
I always remember i do not earn money , i am actually trying to earn peace.So be peaceful with this process.

rkripal

Yes ... sure ! why not !
I was making well in stocks (day trading / holding) , but then recession hit my portfolio.I lost a lot ... with RPL , RCOM , Reliance .... lol loosers ... i started to introspect .Learned Technical Analysis ... focused my mind , build my trade system and started to trade in Nifty future , recovered all looses in 4 months and sold all holding stocks that all were struggling to rise.
I have no holdings in stocks , my portfolio is clean , only focus is on Nifty , sometimes Banknifty and Crude if clear opportunity arise.
What one needs is money and greed management.But trust me no one is a millionaire just by "Day Trading" :) So skip this shortcut , and you will be making good money and good decision that results in less loosing trades.
I always remember i do not earn money , i am actually trying to earn peace.So be peaceful with this process.
:hap2: Bullseye, couldnt agree more..:clapping:

+1

bunti_k23

Yes ... sure ! why not !

so there is no one in the world who became millionare ,if yes then we can conclude you know all the peoples from all around the globe :D

Every successful trader also have doomed day. You can control yourself not time. But if they survive that period then no one can stop them. Because nothing in life is on-granted.Problem with trading business is that if you pump money all are going to criticize you that every can do. But I feel pumping money with right person is not sin. But we dont know trading and pumping and pumping then we are fool.In other business you are permitted to take loan or pump money then ok with everyone. But if a good trader do some time then people started blah blah blah.

Yes, I think success is possible in trading. Even I have seen few guys are doing great and earning a bit. So, I am interested and would like to earn.