Any interest in a Quantopian like website for Indian markets ?

The goal right now is to build a backtesting and live trading platform. The copyright for the code will be wholly owned by the creator/developer. It would be a policy to keep these codes completely confidential. Not even we would be looking at them.

About the contests, I think this will take some time to implement but should everything go as planned, we will have monthly contests.

We will likely open source the modified zipline libraries but not the web platform that we are building on top of it.
Hey thanks for the reply but I forget to ask you an important question. If you are using zipline library of quantopian and lets say in future quantopian starts offering the same service to indian markets that they gives to US market. Then dont you think they will shut down your site?

Hey thanks for the reply but I forget to ask you an important question. If you are using zipline library of quantopian and lets say in future quantopian starts offering the same service to indian markets that they gives to US market. Then dont you think they will shut down your site?
Going by what their current priorities are, I don't think they are looking at the Indian markets anytime soon. Their focus more is towards attracting institutional investors. Even if they did they wouldn't be able to shut us down.

I have tried quantopian and in my opinion coding strategies in quantopian is a little tough you should be an advance programmer in python to code in quantopian. Are you planning to do some thing regarding this so that a noob programmer can code and backtest strategy easily.
We are planning to build a tool to generate code based on certain rules. But this is something that will be implemented a little later.

However, we will have a lot of sample algorithms to modify and use.