Any Forex Brokers in India ?

I know some best offshore brokers for forex trade. They are optionsxpress.com easy-forex.com saxobank.com
Iam trading through optionsxpress.com in equities, options

The money that can be remitted has even increased to USD 100,000. But one cant remit the funds for margin trading - the reason being, increasing no. of cases of ppl using the whole 100K for margin trading, and end up sending out more than the limit when it came to margin call. Hopefully rule will change, but still no broker (or market maker) has a denomination in INR for FX trading. Or at least as far as I know. Credit cards can work for mini accounts maybe...

YEs, there is an option For trading on forex, international commodities, Index and international stocks.....

Reliance money with partnership with CMC markets has made it all possible..
visit www.abcn.co.in

For more information on need of platform which allows margin trading plz contact me with ur emails to
[email protected]

Hi freinds

It is not all a hard job to transfer money from bank account(india) to ur forex dealer (worldwide).

Ask for outward remittance form or TT form from ur bank

U have to fill the purpose of transfer.. ( just fill "investment of equity trading"..not forex trading)

Here u have to mention a code.. ( S0001) ...((((0 -zeros))))

Dont forget to mention receivers

1.bank a/c no
2. name of the bank
3.branch
4.address of the bank
5.SWIFT or ABA code

u can collect these details from ur forex dealers...

In my expereince it takes only 2 days to reach (36 hours) my account in oanda...

Caution : dont invest on offshore brokers,russian and eastern europe (not UK and france) brokers

in my experience fxtrade.Oanda.com is good ..for all

Thanks
Prabu

I am an IB for an overseas company and can answer to user queries on margin investments.

I have asked permission from traderji if i can introduce my website here, should he allow, i will provide complete details on how to do it, in the legal manner.