Any feedback on Jimmy Young ? Mentor, Guru

Hi,

Has anyone attended Jimmy Young's seminar on Forex trading, I heard about him when I was in London but didn't get a chance to attend. I've heard he will be coming to India ??

Any info or feedback would be appreciated

Not at all, It's legal as long as you use an Indian broker and trade the INR pairs. I've been trading for a couple of years with Rec. i believe the RBI only warns against selling INR which may increase inflation, but trading with an Indian broker where you don't convert Ruppee to another currency is fine.

I've checked it out :thumb:

jahan

Thanks for that Jahan

But was wondering if anyone trading the INR pairs has attended his course,

I guess if it's true that he is coming to India then he probably has some sort of a system for trading INR pairs.

I have heard some about JY, you have to spend about 2000-4000 to join his seminar. He will show you his live account and teach you his methods. He's from Singapore.

I have heard some about JY, you have to spend about 2000-4000 to join his seminar. He will show you his live account and teach you his methods. He's from Singapore.
I think there are 2 Jimmy Young's out there that teach Forex, this is the one I learnt from http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jimmy-young/20/b52/848
If it's him you are referring to, I can tell you he is exceptional. He's got loads of experience trading for big banks and has retired now.