Any broker who is particularly good in giving good charts ?

thanx again for ur fast reply !

though i understand what ur sayin.. it seems a little risky. Doesnt supply and demand within India affect Indian prices .. I dont mean to offend u , but dont u think ur method ignores this factor ? ( Though ur method is the only proper way to trade Indian commodities through technical analysis ) .[/QUOT

See i m trading the following contracts in order of priority
Crude
copper
Natural Gas
Nickel
Lead/Zinc
Silver
Gold

As u can see the only commodity in my tracking list which can be influenced a bit by local factors is Gold and Silver and are at the bottom of my priority.

Now what i have experienced here in indian context is that agro commodities do track local factors as well in addition to international prices however in case of my top traded counters, i have found 99 percent correlation to international prices and USDINR scene. I have never experienced any local influence as of yet in these counters.

You had to Visit US I guess for opening Bank acc there or you NRI ?
Dont mind please if my question sounds noobish :) Thank you.
You use any Messenger ids ?
As far as my experience goes with IBFXor for that matter with any forex broker abroad, u can open a live account online for a self directed account and through ur fund manager for managed accounts. Regarding deposit/withdrawl u can wire transfer the fund to the broker through wire transfer upto USD 200k at the moment. Its as easy as depositing fund to ur local broker online with the only difference that wire transfer takes a bit of time and involves cost as well.

D

darkstar

Well this is how i trade them.
I monitor base metals, precious metals and energies. So what i do i monitor their spot prices on plateforms offered by international brokers say gcitrading, openecry.com and a lot more. i monitor their charts there along ith the scene for USDINR and place trade accordingly. So when i m placing a buy in say copper the decision is not on the basis of prices in MCX but the prices on international market and USDINR scene.
Hope that helps
opencery.com is absolute free or trial basis how u manage mcx with international market did opencery.com help for all commodity. if u buy what cost u pay .pls ans me

opencery.com is absolute free or trial basis how u manage mcx with international market did opencery.com help for all commodity. if u buy what cost u pay .pls ans me
Actually i trade on MCX only however my trading decisions are based on the price movement in international market which i track with the help of plateforms offered by brokers abroad. so i see the prices on international markets but execute that decision on MCX(through local broker). Openecry if free on trial later u are required to open a live account. Openecry helps on a lot of commodities but not all. Like lead and nickel is not there
Hope that helps. On MCX i pay the various taxes plus the brokerage charged by the broker which varies.

D

darkstar

Actually i trade on MCX only however my trading decisions are based on the price movement in international market which i track with the help of plateforms offered by brokers abroad. so i see the prices on international markets but execute that decision on MCX(through local broker). Openecry if free on trial later u are required to open a live account. Openecry helps on a lot of commodities but not all. Like lead and nickel is not there
Hope that helps. On MCX i pay the various taxes plus the brokerage charged by the broker which varies.
definetly it helps me thanks friend ji one more thing i wana can no it also help in crude becouse it is my major and free account for how much time and most important after trial and what u pay with all taxes ,duty and who is u r local broker . brokrergs how u start learn please ans me in detail i will oblized.
thanks.

definetly it helps me thanks friend ji one more thing i wana can no it also help in crude becouse it is my major and free account for how much time and most important after trial and what u pay with all taxes ,duty and who is u r local broker . brokrergs how u start learn please ans me in detail i will oblized.
thanks.
u can go to gcitrading.com and register for demo cfd version. u will receive an email with login and download details. there u can track crude.
My local broker at the moment is rkglobal.net and his brokerage plus taxes everything gets covered in approx. 1paisa over the transaction volume.
Regarding learning, it has been a long and painful process. i have been tracking commodities for last four year or so.
Rest u can mail me at gautam.sharma77 at the rate of yahoo.com

D

darkstar

u can go to gcitrading.com and register for demo cfd version. u will receive an email with login and download details. there u can track crude.
My local broker at the moment is rkglobal.net and his brokerage plus taxes everything gets covered in approx. 1paisa over the transaction volume.
Regarding learning, it has been a long and painful process. i have been tracking commodities for last four year or so.
Rest u can mail me at gautam.sharma77 at the rate of yahoo.com
myn is now rmoney but changing to religare they offer 1& half paisa for trading and delivery 15 paisa 1800 rs bkg is free

oping

I just saw the demo of sharekahns trade tiger ....its showing me line chart ....

Doesnt sharekhan give me candlestick charts ?