Any broker there? whose phone line is not busy..

Dear friends i am a client of some popular low cost broker... I usually trade around 3.15 pm... my broker phone is busy most of the time.. and recently i incurred a significant loss..because i was not able to sell at that day--not able to reach broker because their phone line is too busy.. and i carried the loss to next day only to have an increased loss on next day..

so my question is any broker whose phone line is not busy most of the time...

if so kindly inform me plz.. i am suffering mentally because this unexpected loss..

dear, you do not trade online? If no, then start trading online. I trade online and I hardly need to call my broker. If yes, then why do you need to call your broker for your trades.

deba72

Even the high cost full service brokers would have their phone lines busy @3.15 P.M.. So solution is to shift to online mode

Better trading with some reliable sub broker near your place. Phone lines will not be so busy, updates are also provided. But their only concern is a bit high brokerage commissions.

Hello,
The Best thing is to shift to online trading. Because through call and trade sometimes your price increases for trade and you miss the chance, which results in heavy loss. So online trading sounds safe. Secondly, if you are not online and you want to trade at that time then CHOOSE the right brokerage firm where services are best, research well and then open an account, Try to go with cheap brokers.. :) :)