Anti-Virus suggestion :

TracerBullet

I have no idea what a white list is. But if it's excluding programs from the "blocked list", you can do that in the free version.
What i read was that if it detects something as virus, there is no option to tell it to ignore and not quarantine. So google again, see this, this etc

Can we do that? Then its good.

NJ23

What i read was that if it detects something as virus, there is no option to tell it to ignore and not quarantine. So google again, see this, this etc

Can we do that? Then its good.
No, no. We can do that. I always had problems with RTD program that you and others have built. It used to detect it as a virus but then I used to exclude the program from the list of program that BitDefender considers to be viruses. I haven't really had a chance to restore the files. I can try with the RTD utility and let you know if you want.

TracerBullet

No, no. We can do that. I always had problems with RTD program that you and others have built. It used to detect it as a virus but then I used to exclude the program from the list of program that BitDefender considers to be viruses. I haven't really had a chance to restore the files. I can try with the RTD utility and let you know if you want.
Yes, try to restore from quarantine - i think they dont have this option. Anyway, bitdefender is good from what i read. i used to use it from linux as second scanner for windows.

I welcome all the Warning, Dan :)
You are sure about this? :eek::rolleyes:

Well, what ever you think is yours. :p

As you now cleared the request with your above post, what would be your serious "Anti-Virus" suggestion?

And this time kindly a more serious answer compare to your last one, which EVERY BODY understood according to your thoughts, but I was the only one who not did so. :sos::argue::eat: :!:beer:

Have a nice, coming weekend / Dan

NJ23

Yes, try to restore from quarantine - i think they dont have this option. Anyway, bitdefender is good from what i read. i used to use it from linux as second scanner for windows.
Here you go TB.

Attachments