Angel broking sold more than what i have

Mangafreakz

lnangia rightly said , if he uses abusive language , stand back to him. These guys always think they can get away with anything.
How these guys get recruited as R.M.s in the first place , 8 wi pass qualifications required hai kya ? I remember , when i went to an IB office here in kolkata with a friend of mine , we had our college backpacks , geez , the RM thought we hardly know anything about market and started lecturing about whats Nifty and Sensex. LOLZ

Last edited:
thanks u sirs

What about complaining to Angel broking main office , did they replied ?
i already send CC email to angel main office but still no reply from there end.
even no phone calls from any one from branch office and main office

Hi Kirtibas,

a) Burden Of Proving That You Gave The Sell Order Is Brokers.
b) Even Incase Of Debit Balance, One Has To Be Informed 2 Days Before Incase Of Selling RMS Because Of Debit.

So All The Proving Has To Be Done By The Broker Not You.

Looks Like Brokers System Of RMS Is Not As Per SEBI Guidelines Or Else Short Sell Wouldn't Have Happened.

If They Are Abusive In Their Communication, I Suggest You Recod It...Next Time.

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde
they never informed me before hand ( before 2day) generally they called me up when market was down to clear my debits

i repurchased 100 3I INFOTECH LTD yday (17-10-09), i dont know if i did correct or not i protect my auction by short selling of 100 shares of 3I INFOTECH LTD by them,

lnangia rightly said , if he uses abusive language , stand back to him. These guys always think they can get away with anything.
How these guys get recruited as R.M.s in the first place , 8 wi pass qualifications required hai kya ? I remember , when i went to an IB office here in kolkata with a friend of mine , we had our college backpacks , geez , the RM thought we hardly know anything about market and started lecturing about whats Nifty and Sensex. LOLZ
we faced such unqualified people in many dept. he's version on phone conversation RM said--in bengali-- " ami kichu kori ni apnar kichu modify kori ni apni kichu proman korte parben na,apni delivery te buy korechen keno? apni kichu janen na 8-10 time then comes to tui kichu chirte parbi na amar"
english-- "i dnt do anything i didnt modify ur bid,u cannot prove anything,y u buy shares in delivery option, u dont know anything about online trading 8-10 times then the abusive language in bold"

thanks
kirtibas

bunny

dear sir,
today after trading hr.. i got a call from angel branch
they want to take back my complain after say sorry.
what to do?

plz guide me sir
May be you should ask for reduced brokerage? I have seen a leading brokerage house do this for one of their clients. Its posted in this forum, but now I neither remember the thread or the brokerage house.

hills_5000

Ask for a written apology from them in which they specifically mention that they are sorry for the way their branch manager used abusive language .... this reaction from them is probably becos their head office has asked ur branch to resolve the issue ..

They will probably not give you a written apology , since that becomes proof of a misdemeanour on their part and they are scared that you might send it to newspapers... there after once you are on a strong foot...negotiate lesser brokerages... much lesser... if they say they cant..ask for apology...and keep telling head office of progress

all the best...

dear sir,
today after trading hr.. i got a call from angel branch
they want to take back my complain after say sorry.
what to do?

plz guide me sir

Ask for a written apology from them in which they specifically mention that they are sorry for the way their branch manager used abusive language .... this reaction from them is probably becos their head office has asked ur branch to resolve the issue ..

all the best...
abusive language used by that branch RM not branch manager
already shifting to other broker house with much lesser brokerage 0.15/.02 & 0.5for derivatives
mis behaviors and abusive language can be forgiven by sorry.
but i dont think financial loss cant b make up by sorry..
wat about 12th oct when he sold my 200 tata steel without my concern @545 very next day(13-10-09) i faced 6k loss
need more opinion from my seniors here

thanks for all ur support
take care
kirtibas

Hi All,

Just posting to give ventillation to the frustration that I have with Angel Broking.

I was a happy trader with Sharekhan and wanted to try out Angel Broking since they mentioned that they would assign a broker who will help place orders by phone when i am away from Net (When i am at work i need this service - this is a dedicated broker and not like Sharekhan dial and trade)

But it was not smooth doing business with them.

#1 A false promise by the sales rep that brokereage would be 30ps and 5ps.
I was given 50ps and 5ps.
#2 I have mentioned that I would trade in cash and derivatives segment and my account was only opened for cash. Even after 3 months they have not opened derivative segment. If they have to open i need to submit 1 more set of documents.
#3 I have asked for a simple web browse trading that i can operate at work. They gave me Angel trade which was like a trading console that i cant open at work.
#4 When i asked them to change it to some thing basic - they took their own sweet time.
#5 They gave me Angel Investor and none in the branch know the navigation because at the branch all of them use Angel Diet. I asked them how do I put in an FNO order - they tell me to select FNO from downdown inspite of me telling them that In the instruments selection choice on Add script screen all the I find in the drop down is Equities and no other segment.
#6 When i reported this matter and pursued to call them - They direct to some other person and give a promise of call back which is not yet fullfilled after 2 weeks
#7 The great session security will log you out even if you are navigating through screens..they would consider the session active only if your are clicking on some submit button or place order button...if you look at script price then you will logged out for security reasons.

*** And I wounder how these people got 2 awards? they show off their 2 awards on all the correspondence they send, I guess it is only for their distribution network and not for service *** ON TOP OF IT THEY SAY "SERVICE TRUELY PERSONALISED****

Poooh..now i am totally ventilated!! My thumbs up for Sharekhan :thumb:and Thumbs down for Angel Broking