Angel Broking Not Clearing Cheque After Bank Has Cleared it

hi.....guys...

I just opened an account with angel broking and made them payment threw cheque which my bank debited on 21st of may, 2010. But angel broking has still not transferred the funds in my account its just showing in ledger in back office. It should show in cash aswell.

When I called them they are saying it will take time to clear it ?? Today is 4th day since the time my bank debited the cheque. So if my bank has already cleared it why aren't they transferring funds to my margin account they have no answer to this ??

Please help me out here......

thx

rajeabc

You are getting unnecessarily worried. Its take 3-5 working days after your money is taken out from your bank. Take rest and prepare for roller coaster ride.

hi.....guys...

I just opened an account with angel broking and made them payment threw cheque which my bank debited on 21st of may, 2010. But angel broking has still not transferred the funds in my account its just showing in ledger in back office. It should show in cash aswell.

When I called them they are saying it will take time to clear it ?? Today is 4th day since the time my bank debited the cheque. So if my bank has already cleared it why aren't they transferring funds to my margin account they have no answer to this ??

Please help me out here......

thx

its sorted now :cheers:...they wrote the wrong cheque number nd took me for a ride..my funds were clearly showing in back office..... if only they had the courtesy to look into it in the 1st place I wouldn't have to bang my head so much nd nt to mention the fact I had 104 fever ystdy instead of resting I was yapping fr hrs with diff. ppl regarding this issue.

thx

Hi to all
Same thin has hppened with me.

Every time I transfered funds from ICICI bank to angel broking, it is not available for trading untill I call them and remid them.

magnet

i had paid 2 cheques worth 5k and 490 something which was shown in backoffice.

Just to see the working i reversed the amount to funds pay out .Now the account shows zero balance in back office but no amount have been reversed to my hdfc account.Will i have to collect cheque for same or it will get reversed neft way?5 days have already passed.

I havent received the welcome kit yet from them only backoffice password via mobile sms and can keep tab only on it now

i had paid 2 cheques worth 5k and 490 something which was shown in backoffice.

Just to see the working i reversed the amount to funds pay out .Now the account shows zero balance in back office but no amount have been reversed to my hdfc account.Will i have to collect cheque for same or it will get reversed neft way?5 days have already passed.

I havent received the welcome kit yet from them only backoffice password via mobile sms and can keep tab only on it now

What made you to take so big steps before you actually receive everything from broker?:confused: Man there are thousands of better ways to lose money in secondary market. Why trying these sort of novice methods :rofl:

Anyway, take it to their call center or if possible visit the nearest branch. ask for the NEFT reference number for the transaction. they are bound to provide that number to you, since the money has been zeroed down in ur back office. take that NEFT ref to your HDFC bank customer care. They'd provide you exact details what might have went wrong in this case.

all the best :thumb:

I have gt the my a/c closed with Angel after 3 months of use apparently they were a mistake to open the a/c in the 1st place unprofessional mangers/Depts and RM is what angel is in New Delhi who take ur money and u can forget about it u will get a fair chance fr trading..."Ek CHOR ka bhi kuch Iman hota hai par Angel Broking has none"

At the time of opening the ac they tell u they tell lot of things 10 to 15 times intr limit......fast service nd all.....once u open the a/c they take u fr a nice ride nd u waste ur time solving the issues than doing trading its self

Try writing to feedback dept [email protected] about unreasonable services being offered by their branch or problems faced which branch is nt solving

The only reply that come from that email is plz contact branch fr assistance.....even when written branches in delhi are useless and can't solve anything

Tried calling there call center......same reply we cant do anything frm here contact the branch no matter how or what the issue might be.....

There Odin software keeps getting logged off nd hangs just when the market start to move and rufuse to reconnect easiy back to the network I had to get the software reinstalled atleast 4 times.....once it got disconnected and cancelled order some how got executed I took screen shot nd sent the same to branch manger the guy fowrds it to other dept nd they come up with sol that that order was not CANCELLED and ODIN did nt Update Properly so it DID nt show........ya thats right this is normal with Angel broking...... I lost money because of tht cancelled order getting executed.....the manger 1st told me he will refund back the loss but its still to be refunded back to me its been 3 months now nd nothing....

nd there are many such prblems with ANGEL BROKING everyday this just one of them even if there is proof they will manipulate and suk like right out of...you...

.....ANGEL BROKING, NEW DELHI = UNPROFESSIONALISM.

I wish I could have sued nd complied to SEBI for harassment I have gon threw with these ppll....but with that I would be just wasting more of time and I have already wasted so much time with them.....

I have already moved to some other broker Angel Broking can KISS MY A** now !!!!!

Last edited:

magnet

What made you to take so big steps before you actually receive everything from broker?:confused: Man there are thousands of better ways to lose money in secondary market. Why trying these sort of novice methods :rofl:

Anyway, take it to their call center or if possible visit the nearest branch. ask for the NEFT reference number for the transaction. they are bound to provide that number to you, since the money has been zeroed down in ur back office. take that NEFT ref to your HDFC bank customer care. They'd provide you exact details what might have went wrong in this case.

all the best :thumb:

I Dont think its a bigger trouble.Its just that i havent seen the stuff reversed which means might be ill be receiving cheque for same and RTGS not done.

Anyways keeping fingers cross either will get reply or money revers in my account i feel.

Also hope i get the welcome kit .