Angel Broking : my recommendation

rahulskr

hi friends

after goin thru many threads on brokers, i found tht all brokers hav some disadvantages......... :( i found tht angel broking had least complaints.....
i already had an account with sharekhan.... their service is also good, but they charge high brokerage...... so i opened an account with angel n aftr using for a month found tht it was good overall....... it provides diet odin which is very fast..... they also give intraday calls via odin..... also their customer service is good.....:rofl: i hav opened account with HO ie andheri...... i m gettin 5p n 25p resp. for intraday n delivery.... 5p for futures....... n 8 times exposure..... i would give my thumbs up for angel.......:thumb:

ps: i m not an employee of angel....:lol:

cheers

Do you think 5 paisa and 25 paisa for intraday and holding are low brokerage?:confused:.Reliance money charges 1 paisa only and Rk global just 9 rs per lot for futures and 9 rs per trader of cash market segment.

rahulskr

Do you think 5 paisa and 25 paisa for intraday and holding are low brokerage?:confused:.Reliance money charges 1 paisa only and Rk global just 9 rs per lot for futures and 9 rs per trader of cash market segment.
i never said angel brokerage was low....... but overall it is better than other brokers.... rmoney n rkglobal has many complaints...... hows ur experience with both of them.......

cheers