Angel Broking equity brokerage charges

Hi,
Iam planning to open a angel broking account with angel classic plan.

for that I filled online application but during final stage of application I found the following statement -

Equity-Minimum brokerage of 0.032paisa per share for online trades &0.04 paisa per share for offline trades will be charged for Trading & Delivery trades *Each Leg

according to the statement what I understood is that they are calculating brokerage per share not per transaction.if they calculate per share means brokerage charges will be high.

please clarify the angel broking brokerage charges with an example

Thanks

RockyRobust

Hi,
Iam planning to open a angel broking account with angel classic plan.

for that I filled online application but during final stage of application I found the following statement -

Equity-Minimum brokerage of 0.032paisa per share for online trades &0.04 paisa per share for offline trades will be charged for Trading & Delivery trades *Each Leg

according to the statement what I understood is that they are calculating brokerage per share not per transaction.if they calculate per share means brokerage charges will be high.

please clarify the angel broking brokerage charges with an example

Thanks
This brokerage is too much in this age of discount brokers.

Look at this calculator of Trade Smart Online where you will get the brokerage for Equity at 0.007 paise. Use the Value plan for calculations.

https://tradesmartonline.in/brokerage-calculator/