Angel broking: Cheap brokerage and excellent service.

Hi,

Thank you for the useful info, I've opened an account with angel broking today. They are providing 0.02% intra day, and 0.2% delivery, but they say minimum brokerage is Rs: 30 per transaction, I'm confused, if they charge Rs: 30 per transaction what's the use of getting 0.02 and 0.20.

Also, I've heard one needs to sign a stamp paper authorizing them to deliver stamps to my dmat account, but I haven't been asked for such a formality they say that's old process.

Also they assured to reduce my brokerage as my trade volumes increase, but I find them talking about some initial commitment. So, if my volumes go down they'll increase my brokerage.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards.

thanks for uncover this good story :thumb:

Hi,

Thank you for the useful info, I've opened an account with angel broking today. They are providing 0.02% intra day, and 0.2% delivery, but they say minimum brokerage is Rs: 30 per transaction, I'm confused, if they charge Rs: 30 per transaction what's the use of getting 0.02 and 0.20.

Also, I've heard one needs to sign a stamp paper authorizing them to deliver stamps to my dmat account, but I haven't been asked for such a formality they say that's old process.

Also they assured to reduce my brokerage as my trade volumes increase, but I find them talking about some initial commitment. So, if my volumes go down they'll increase my brokerage.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards.
Hi, Angel is providing you with very competitive rates to start of with. Even I have been associated with Angel for quite a some time and as committed they have also reduced my brokerage as my volumes grew up. Once the brokerage is lowered it wont be increased again. As far as minimum brokerage is concerned as per my knowledge if the brokerage is less then Rs.30/- they will add up the difference amount and round it off to Rs. 30/-. The same process is being used by other brokers the only difference will be the price charged as minimum brokerage. Also, you can always approach your dealers for more clarity. Happy trading!!!

margine money----intaday charge---delevery charge
10,000 -----------0.05--------------0.50
25,000 ----------- 0.04-------------0.40
50,000-------------0.03------------0.30
1,00,000----------- 0.02------------0.20
3,00,000-------------0.01-------------0.10

isn't really competitive :rofl:
Hi, Angel is providing you with very competitive rates to start of with. Even I have been associated with Angel for quite a some time and as committed they have also reduced my brokerage as my volumes grew up. Once the brokerage is lowered it wont be increased again. As far as minimum brokerage is concerned as per my knowledge if the brokerage is less then Rs.30/- they will add up the difference amount and round it off to Rs. 30/-. The same process is being used by other brokers the only difference will be the price charged as minimum brokerage. Also, you can always approach your dealers for more clarity. Happy trading!!!

Vijay and Chulbul - I have one doubt with Angel , please tell me when do they adjust the Rs.30 min contract note? I have few trades where total brokerage is less than Rs.30
So you must have found out by now, so how is that Rs.30 min. charged? Is it Rs.30 minimum daily, weekly, quarterly? Please share your experience :)

Dear Magnet,

It is very unfortunate that you are facing such difficulties with your account. I too have an account with Angel, and I find them very caring and prompt. I can trade on BSE, NSE, commodities, and currency from the same screen. With the launch of mobile trading, now I can trade on my mobile and on my laptop too, both are synchronised. It is really convenient to trade while on a move and when you are back to the office you get your positions on your laptop. I think you should write to their Quality Assuranse team to intervene and give you a solution. Take my word after these initial glitches(maybe because of branch people) you will like to be with Angel. They are customer centric and I can vouch for them.

Regards,
VDT
You seem to have had a good experience with Angel & you're also from Mumbai (like me :D) Please share your experience. By the way, which branch are you dealing with in Mumbai? And could you clarify as to how that Rs.30 min. clause works, is it daily (on the days I trade, of course), weekly, quarterly? Thanks :)