Angel broking: Cheap brokerage and excellent service.

Thanks sham.

But i unable to find my brokerage charging in angel broking (diet) and govt tax and trasaction ledger.

Please help me. Today is my first trading day and i faced this problem and i dont know why they detucted my 1000.16 rs in trading a/c. There shown as utilized limit but i sell all indraday stock.

Please help me. . .

My fist trading day is 13.04.2011. I buy 1 share at 45.75 and sell it 45.75 but angel broking charge me brokerage 2.14rs and bse or angel charge me 20 rs for margin what is this. I received it by mail. But in angel back ofice mention rs 20 deducted as agrement franking charge. I dont understand. And also in mail mantion that for t1 margin rs 20 and rs t2 0. The couse is that in 14 apr market is closed? Thats why it is 0. And 13 apr market is open thats why rs 20? I realy dont understand.

And every day i have to pay rs 20 for margin trading, and brokerage, govt taxes are extra?

I knew, there is no extra charge for margine intraday trading. It is true or false? If false how much i have to pay for intraday margin trading?

And nse deducted rs 20 for agrement franking chareg on 8. Apr 2011. But i dont trade in nse.

Please some one help me. I completly confused. Please Please Please help me.

In above mantion query, nothing i understand.

Please help me. . .

I am new trader.

I am trading with angel broking.

If i made a intraday transection with margin money, so there any extra charge exept brokerage and govt tax?

Please help me.

My fist trading day is 13.04.2011. I buy 1 share at 45.75 and sell it 45.75 but angel broking charge me brokerage 2.14rs and bse or angel charge me 20 rs for margin what is this. I received it by mail. But in angel back ofice mention rs 20 deducted as agrement franking charge. I dont understand. And also in mail mantion that for t1 margin rs 20 and rs t2 0. The couse is that in 14 apr market is closed? Thats why it is 0. And 13 apr market is open thats why rs 20? I realy dont understand.

And every day i have to pay rs 20 for margin trading, and brokerage, govt taxes are extra?

I knew, there is no extra charge for margine intraday trading. It is true or false? If false how much i have to pay for intraday margin trading?

And nse deducted rs 20 for agrement franking chareg on 8. Apr 2011. But i dont trade in nse.

Please some one help me. I completly confused. Please Please Please help me.

In above mantion query, nothing i understand.

Please help me. . .
Hi, Angel has a policy for minimum brokerage that if the brokerage is less then Rs. 30/- then they will add the differential amount and round off to RS. 30/-. Franking charges are also less in Angel compared to other brokers. Let me explain you the same, Franking means on payment of sufficient stamp duty generally the amount so paid shall represent on the plane executed paper this franking is substitute to Non judicial stamp paper, which is a recognized process. Also, there are no extra charges for margin intraday trading. For any further clarification I think you should call at the customer care department at 28355000, they will be able to help you in a better manner.

I am new trader.

I am trading with angel broking.

If i made a intraday transection with margin money, so there any extra charge exept brokerage and govt tax?

Please help me.
Hi Shouvik, I have been trading with Angel for quite a sometime, there are no extra charges except brokerage and government taxes. Angel is quite transparent in regards to charges. All the charges can be seen on the client summary page.

Angel Broking How much intraday limit provided.

And if i have rs 10000 in there a/c so at a time how much stock i can purchase.
I have been associated with Angel for quite a sometime and I havent faced any such situation. I think they give enough time before the square off. As per the policy a broker should only give time till T+2 day, but Angel gives ample time to maintain credit in the account. I think its good that dealer calls you for placing the order, other broking firms charge for this service. I think as an investor we should take advise from the dealer but buy from our experience and instinct

Thanks once again sham & kaly.
Dear friend, i am new tradar, thats why i asked several quistion . Sorry for desturbed you.

Now tell me one thing , how to calculate a good stoch and a bad stock? Its depend on volume?

Thanks sham and kily.
Now tell me one thing how to calculate a good or bad stoch on intraday? Its depend on volume?
Hi Shouvik, I dont think one should categorized stocks as good or bad. They are categorized as A-Z and as per my advise one should invest in A category stock. It includes blue chip companies and their fundamentals are also good. It has nothing to do with volumes. One should understand the business of the company in which you wish to invest. What I do is that I read what the company is into and then with the help of charts which are provided by Angel I take my buying and selling decision. Also, I take suggestions from investor advisor which helps me a lot.