Angel broking: Cheap brokerage and excellent service.

Lot of thanks both of you for replay.

Now explain me one thing what is angel brokerage charge, and prepaid schemes?

And yesterday i issued a cheque of 10491/- . 491 for openig a demat a/c, and 10000/- for margin or capital. They told me 0.30% for delivery and 0.03% for intraday.

If i buy worth rs10000 shares and sell worth rs 10000 share, so how much i have to pay brokerage and other charges like taxes?

Thanks in advance.
I will suggest you to talk to Santosh - Angel Helpline 28355000 or write [email protected] for details; he is a nice guy to give details on this product and options

I had been with many brokers, but I can say ZERODHA is the best. Best in terms of brokerage - CHEAPEST. Unlimited trading for just Rs.20/- per trade or 0.01% for intraday and 0.1% for delivery. NO ADVANCE. NO LIMIT NO STRINGS ATTACHED. Best in terms of service - MOST USER FRIENDLY. Best in terms of platform - NSE NOW best ticking. Any query mail to [email protected]

kaly422000

Thanks for replay.
According your replay i am now going to call agent for stop there procesing.
And another thing what is edelweiss minimum brokerage for intraday?
try some low profile brokarage better for good rate . any way u may also chek with bonanza portfolio. also chek with microsec . ashika stock broking has been restricted by sebi now to have new client but they r most client friendly i think

Last edited:
I had been with many brokers, but I can say ZERODHA is the best. Best in terms of brokerage - CHEAPEST. Unlimited trading for just Rs.20/- per trade or 0.01% for intraday and 0.1% for delivery. NO ADVANCE. NO LIMIT NO STRINGS ATTACHED. Best in terms of service - MOST USER FRIENDLY. Best in terms of platform - NSE NOW best ticking. Any query mail to [email protected]
i read in this forum that it consumes around 25mb for half hour and has bad charting. so people with monthly limits like bsnl 500c plan can't opt for zerodha as it will eat all the mb's in 2 weeks.

Lot of thanks both of you for replay.

Now explain me one thing what is angel brokerage charge, and prepaid schemes?

And yesterday i issued a cheque of 10491/- . 491 for openig a demat a/c, and 10000/- for margin or capital. They told me 0.30% for delivery and 0.03% for intraday.

If i buy worth rs10000 shares and sell worth rs 10000 share, so how much i have to pay brokerage and other charges like taxes?

Thanks in advance.
I will suggest you to talk to Santosh - Angel Helpline 28355000 or write [email protected] for details; he is a nice guy to give details on this product and options

Klewtar

What is the leverage offered by Angel Broking to someone with Rs 10,000 margin?

Can someone short sell commodities on Angel Broking?

Last edited:
Today 15.04.2011 is my first trading day in life. I have rs 10000 in trading a/c and i dont know how much share in intraday at a time i can buy with margin in angel diet. And where can i watch my brokerage and consumed margin in angel diet.

Please some one help me.

Angel customer please help me.

What is the leverage offered by Angel Broking to someone with Rs 10,000 margin?

Can someone short sell commodities on Angel Broking?
Leverage may differ from client to client. Angel has an automated system which calculates the limit of the client at the start of the trading hour. Limit generator automatically calculates the limit. Yes, one can short sell in commodities.

Today 15.04.2011 is my first trading day in life. I have rs 10000 in trading a/c and i dont know how much share in intraday at a time i can buy with margin in angel diet. And where can i watch my brokerage and consumed margin in angel diet.

Please some one help me.

Angel customer please help me.
I think they give 7-10 times intraday depending on the script you want to buy. You can also view the brokerage details under BSE client details section on Angel back office