Amibroker RT Data For Free

In Ami feed I believe there is some issue with volume in NSE Cash...the volume is not getting updated properly during live market. However with backfill we can have populate the correct volume.

Raised the concern with the support team and they ensured they will check with development team and fix the issue in next release...

cloudTrader

In Ami feed I believe there is some issue with volume in NSE Cash...the volume is not getting updated properly during live market. However with backfill we can have populate the correct volume.

Raised the concern with the support team and they ensured they will check with development team and fix the issue in next release...
I too tried the feed & found this problem in Volume in BNF. At EOD Volume gets updated but during market hours the Volume seems to be getting very less values. Feed update is quite ok while Volatility too.
One problem is that the data format is in daily format & therefore we cannot select the Time Frames through TF Tab buttons of Amibroker. Seems we should report this also to the Customer care.

Last edited:

I too tried the feed & found this problem in Volume in BNF. At EOD Volume gets updated but during market hours the Volume seems to be getting very less values. Feed update is quite ok while Volatility too.
One problem is that the data format is in daily format & therefore we cannot select the Time Frames through TF Tab buttons of Amibroker. Seems we should report this also to the Customer care.
Yes, There is a problem with volume with all the scripts, and when backfill is pressed the volume bars which are minuscule or missing gets updated and amplified. BUT this is the problem with almost all of these vendors . I tried 3-4 of them in the past one week and almost all of them have issues with Volume charts.

Now another question comes to is reliability, can we rely on these feeds? I think Josh/Tracerbullet utility is far more trustworthy and reliable, moreover codes could be tweaked if one is capable of. Regards

RockyRobust

Yes, There is a problem with volume with all the scripts, and when backfill is pressed the volume bars which are minuscule or missing gets updated and amplified. BUT this is the problem with almost all of these vendors . I tried 3-4 of them in the past one week and almost all of them have issues with Volume charts.

Now another question comes to is reliability, can we rely on these feeds? I think Josh/Tracerbullet utility is far more trustworthy and reliable, moreover codes could be tweaked if one is capable of. Regards
Yes , regarding reliability I am not sure that such data feeds can be really helpful. Shared here just for fellow traders for trying something which was available for free.

Tracer Bullet & Josh utility are indeed marvellous when it comes to RT data feed but when the requirement is to scan 200 stocks Nest Trader poses serious limitations for backfilling etc. If we trade only 10-15 stocks then nothing best than Josh utility.

..............when the requirement is to scan 200 stocks Nest Trader poses serious limitations for backfilling etc. If we trade only 10-15 stocks then nothing best than Josh utility.
True indeed bro. There are tradeoffs within tradeoffs for small traders/investors. Regards

Hi, has anyone tried using Host of market data feed. It costs Rs.1168 incl taxes but it comes from a registered data vendor and doesn't have any of the volume or back fill related issues during my trial period.. Would like for long-term users to comment on the reliability.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk