To increase the thickness of the MA all depend you Amibroker version,

* if you are using version less then 6.0, you can use STYLETHICK, which is
only thickness =2;
eg .Plot( MA(C, 20) , "MA20", colorRed, styleThick);

* if you are using version >= 6.0, you can have thinkess >=2:
eg .Plot( MA(C, 20) , "MA20", colorRed, styleLine, null, null, 0, 0, 5);

see https://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/plot.html
hey,
thanks for the help and after this i look into code for first time and ya i got my answer for version 6 and now i can increase the thickness in that.
but if i use same in version on 5.5 it dont work i don't know what is wrong....

_SECTION_BEGIN("Long MA");
P = ParamField("Price field",-1);
Periods = Param("Periods", 100, 2, 800, 1 );
Plot( MA( P, Periods ), _DEFAULT_NAME(), ParamColor( "Color", colorCycle ), ParamStyle("Style") | styleNoRescale ),0,0,0,-20;
_SECTION_END();

KelvinHand

hey,
thanks for the help and after this i look into code for first time and ya i got my answer for version 6 and now i can increase the thickness in that.
but if i use same in version on 5.5 it dont work i don't know what is wrong....

Plot( MA( P, Periods ), _DEFAULT_NAME(), ParamColor( "Color", colorCycle ), ParamStyle("Style") | styleNoRescale ),0,0,0,-20;
_SECTION_END();
You just need to goto the Version5.5 help guide or function hint( if any) to look at the plot function parameter setting. and do according the function parameter setting requirement.
please look at your typepo error => -20;

I no longer using below version 6.10. It is your duty to study carefully your own requirement. not me.

mastermind007

hello,
is their anyone else who can help me to make SMA more thicker then thick they are in amibroker?????
-------------------------------

Last edited:

mastermind007

hey ,
i have one question if any one can help.....
i am using amibroker 5.50.5
in that i am using simple moving avg. can someone pls tell me how can i increase the thickness of this moving average's.......
Lets assume you have your average in a variable named avg and you are plotting it in red color.

Then, you can do following

Code:
PlotOHLC(Avg + 0.5, Avg + 0.5, Avg - 0.5, Avg - 0.5, "Avg", colorRed, styleCloud | styleClipMinMax);

Last edited:
Hi,
I was using GFDL real time data. Yesterday my subscription expires and now I am not able to see any data in any of the selected scripts...:confused:
I think there was some configuration error due to this I am not able to see the historical quotes.
Any help will be appreciated...:)

hir0406

Lets assume you have your average in a variable named avg and you are plotting it in red color.

Then, you can do following

Code:
PlotOHLC(Avg + 0.5, Avg + 0.5, Avg - 0.5, Avg - 0.5, "Avg", colorRed, styleCloud | styleClipMinMax);
hey i am really sorry but still i am not getting this. i think i am missing something here... i will post code of this SMA can you teill me what can i change in here.....
Plot( MA( P, Periods ), _DEFAULT_NAME(), ParamColor( "Color", colorCycle ), ParamStyle("Stylecloud") | styleNoRescale,0,0,1);
_SECTION_END();

now in ami 6 it was easy to do but if i put same formula in ami 5.5 it dosent work....am i missing something ???
thanks for your help

mastermind007

hey i am really sorry but still i am not getting this. i think i am missing something here... i will post code of this SMA can you teill me what can i change in here.....
Plot( MA( P, Periods ), _DEFAULT_NAME(), ParamColor( "Color", colorCycle ), ParamStyle("Stylecloud") | styleNoRescale,0,0,1);
_SECTION_END();

now in ami 6 it was easy to do but if i put same formula in ami 5.5 it dosent work....am i missing something ???
thanks for your help

Code:
Avg = MA( P, Periods );
_SECTION_END();

I switched my data feed service from GFDL... Now whenever I open AmiBroker it shows nimble data pro activation window. I tried to remove details in esignal database but nothing happened. It shows activation window 3-4 times when I open Amibroker.:annoyed:
Any idea where can I disable that activation window.

ocil

Remove GDFL plugin from amibroker plugin folder and check again.

I switched my data feed service from GFDL... Now whenever I open AmiBroker it shows nimble data pro activation window. I tried to remove details in esignal database but nothing happened. It shows activation window 3-4 times when I open Amibroker.:annoyed:
Any idea where can I disable that activation window.