AmiBroker formula Language

Hello Everyone,

I dont know how to write a program for backtesting , can someone please write it for me.

The strategy is simple,
Buy on any give date, sell it as soon as you get 1% or 2% profit , In case the price falls down by more than 3%, buy one more of the same share, to average it . if it doesnt wait till you get your price.

Hello Everyone,

I dont know how to write a program for backtesting , can someone please write it for me.

The strategy is simple,
Buy on any give date, sell it as soon as you get 1% or 2% profit , In case the price falls down by more than 3%, buy one more of the same share, to average it . if it doesnt wait till you get your price.

Hi,

Please refer to this link, which provides the AFL for Darvas Box Formula:
http://www.traderji.com/63513-post6.html
[Contributor: SGM]

Thanks,
Praveen.
sir,
pl make afl for 1 min chart for nifty trading.
1.make 8 time zones. first is 9.30 to 10.00 then 10.01 to 10.30 and so on till
15.00 hrs.
2. no buy aerrows till 10.00
3. buy aerow when ONLY. previous zones high is crossed for next zone.\
4. when high of zone 1 that is between 9.30 to 10.00 is crossed after 10.01 then buy signalshould arrive.
5. now if high of 10.01 to 10.30 is crossed after 10.31 then buy aerrow should arrive.
6.sell for same. only consider low instead of high.
7.remove exrem .
thanks.
[email protected]

Need all of ur help to make formula in Amibroker ( stochastic,pivot point)

Need all of ur help to make formula in Amibroker-----

1) need explore formula---- i want to do explore on Stochastics below 30 as well as above 70 , which stocks are coming into this category after making explore.

2) weekly pivot point explore ---which stocks are very near to S1 and R1

Thank u

Hi experts! Please help me out! I had engaged two experts to write my afl. Both of them worked for 15 minutes a day and took the next day off. This way it may take 150 years for my afl to complete. So learning to write my own afl seems to be a better alternative. Needless to say, I am getting stuck at every step and AMI help cannot provide an answer to all my questions. Will you help please?

1) is there a good book on afl coding?
2) how do I capture the CURRENT price of a stock? Which function? Kindly note that I am talking of the price OTHER than OHLC.

Convert AFL into DLL so that core functionality of the AFL is hidden from the viewer and at the same time, is available across entire AmiBroker platform.

You need programming language like C++ which lets you generate a DLL. Also, the AmiBroker Development Kit (ADK) is required for the conversion.

Enjoy

HULK HULK brother can explain afl to .dll conversion easy method plzzzzzz
my id is [email protected]

I am new to AFL, can any body help me with multi time frame? I would like to trade and back test, SMA 10 and SMA 20 crossing in 15 mints, while SMA 10 and SMA 20 is crossed in hourly?