Alphageo - multibagger - oil exp allied sector

ALPHAGEO - multibagger stock idea for DIWALI 2013

This is my second stock Suggestion . End of October I suggest SEAMEC within two week it is inreased about 15% and hold it for long term gain.. This month I suggest another company from OIL EXPLORATION ALLIED SECTOR . The company names is ALPHAGEO ... I am sure that atleast some of our readers have already noticed about this company. During the the market peak period of 2008, it was traded RS 1000 level at highest level and july 2013 it was traded sub 20 level.. Now it has been showing a up move trend and already appreciated morethan 100 % from its life low level within 2 month..

This is the time of revival of entire oil industry, if any re rating happens in future Alphageo will enjoy big benefit from it. In another important development ,India Government is planning to launch the 10th round of auction of oil and gas blocks in next January. The promoters are very good and adopting sincere business....almost it is a zero debt company

NAME : ALPHAGEO
CMP : 44.65
MARKET CAP : 24.88 CRORE
DEBT : 1.85 CRORE

NOTE : I am holding few shares at lower level. Please make your own research before investing to any company. Because our hard earned money....dont spoiled it.....

Last edited:

Mr.G

Extremely speculative dog **** stock. Do a deeper study and then revert. Or did you choose to ignore the negative earnings in the financials?

Extremely speculative dog **** stock. Do a deeper study and then revert. Or did you choose to ignore the negative earnings in the financials?

My friend, Those all are negatives already discounted to thier stock price. I know company giving negative earnings last couple of quarter, but now situation already changed, its a turnaround story ..... they got already some big orders from india and outside.
Alphageo awarded Rs.75 Cr order from Myanmar .Out of these, almost Rs.45 Cr orders will be executed in this FY itself. .In the past ,Alphageo reported very good performance in timely execution and company having very good experience in working with tough terrains like Assam.Manipur,Meghalaya ..etc.Recently company awarded an order for Rs.17 Cr from Oil India for 3D Seismic data acquisition. But you know its stock market risk taking also part of our investment.... and thanks for your reply. Please wait for september quarter result.. They will publish it on 14th of november....wait and see

Mr.G

I am talking about annual reports. Please see that if they are getting such high contracts they will not put them as assets on their sheets, rather they will amortize them slowly. Now the second thing is that earnings are in down trend. A short term rally of 10%+ is nothing when you compare sentimentals to fundamental data. Rather than looking to find reasons to make the investment you should find reasons not to invest.

I can simply see that this stock has been all over the place, also see the economy of scale. A turn around is better in place with bigger institutions, this is such a small company that I am sure I can buy the free float with my spending money!

Always be a conservative investor in the market and you will succeed. I love a good knowledgeable debate, so proceed and defend your thesis.

I am talking about annual reports. Please see that if they are getting such high contracts they will not put them as assets on their sheets, rather they will amortize them slowly. Now the second thing is that earnings are in down trend. A short term rally of 10%+ is nothing when you compare sentimentals to fundamental data. Rather than looking to find reasons to make the investment you should find reasons not to invest.

I can simply see that this stock has been all over the place, also see the economy of scale. A turn around is better in place with bigger institutions, this is such a small company that I am sure I can buy the free float with my spending money!

Always be a conservative investor in the market and you will succeed. I love a good knowledgeable debate, so proceed and defend your thesis.

PLEASE WAIT UNTIL NOVEMBER 14TH THE RESULT DAY.... WAIT & SEE ......
Last year they have got an order from Myanmar. Before that they have got another order from OIL for Rs.17 Crores. Finally at this moment they have a total order position of Rs.83 Crores in hand. Out of this, only 5 Crores has been executed in Q1FY14. But see the stunt they have made with this small 5 Crore turnover that the EPS came out as Rs.1.62. Now think over: Out of the 83 Crores, 78 Crores is yet to be executed. If they execute at least 35 Crores more in remaining 3 quarters of FY14 and rest 43 Crores in FY15, what will be the annual EPS? Perhaps EPS of FY14 and FY15 shall be 15 and 20 respectively. In the meantime, if they can acquire some more big orders of the tune of Rs. 200-500 Crores, which is anticipated due to ensuing NELP-X round of bidding scheduled for January 2014 by Govt. of India ......THANKSS....

alphageo - multibagger stock idea for diwali 2013

this is my second stock suggestion . End of october i suggest seamec within two week it is inreased about 15% and hold it for long term gain.. This month i suggest another company from oil exploration allied sector . The company names is alphageo ... I am sure that atleast some of our readers have already noticed about this company. During the the market peak period of 2008, it was traded rs 1000 level at highest level and july 2013 it was traded sub 20 level.. Now it has been showing a up move trend and already appreciated morethan 100 % from its life low level within 2 month..

This is the time of revival of entire oil industry, if any re rating happens in future alphageo will enjoy big benefit from it. In another important development ,india government is planning to launch the 10th round of auction of oil and gas blocks in next january. The promoters are very good and adopting sincere business....almost it is a zero debt company

name : Alphageo
cmp : 44.65
market cap : 24.88 crore
debt : 1.85 crore

note : I am holding few shares at lower level. Please make your own research before investing to any company. Because our hard earned money....dont spoiled it.....
booked partially at 1000 rupees level after 3 years ..morethan 25 times return and keep balance as cost free ...enjoy your profit........