All You Need For DayTrading

Use ful thread

15-min intraday setup
by: Swingking

requirement � candlestick charts/bar charts with macd (standard setting) and ma (50), ema (20) and ema (10)

brief introduction � i came across this setup while watching greg capra's seminar. I have modified this setup based on my trading experience.
I have added the macd indicator for filtering out bad trades. The setup is simple to understand and implement. This setup is extremely effective to day trade and can get about 30-50 points on the nifty. Please use this strategy on nifty as i have researched this setup on it.

trade setup - pick a stock which has run up quite a bit and is due for a correction. A typical setup occurs when the 50 ma slopes down (with angle between 20-30) and prices fall sharply. Eventually prices retrace back to 20 ema or 10 ema which also happens to be the 38 -50% retracement from the swing high. Enter a short position at this point and book profits according to your own appetite.

example - in an example shown below, nifty has run up quite a bit and has formed a new high. Prices start to drop off from this level. Over the period of two days, the slope of 50 sma starts to curve down and the setup is formed. Prices fall off on 14th sharply and then retrace back to 20 ema on the 15th. This level is also between 38.2 and 50% retracement level from swing high. Macd slope is negative and is about to turn below zero. Ideal setup for a short trade.

stoploss - stoploss if it breaches the 20 ema and reaches the 50 sma. Ideally, one can stop if the trade breaches 20 ema.

usage - this pattern can be used on 15min charts for day trades.

Is there anyboy(or his friend) on Traderji working as quant trader for companies like Tower Research etc ...Just curious to know if they are alway successful

Astrology in Amibroker

Major features
New kind of visualization
Fast calculation environment for plotting, back-testing and optimization
Wide range of astrological methods available:
Major and Minor Aspects
Ingression
Retrograde motion
Fix Stars
Houses
Different representation modes:
Longitude position
Declination
Heliocentric coordinate system
Sidereal coordinate system
Sinusoidal chart
Cosinusoidal chart
Forecast tools implementation:
Transit
Progressions
Directions
Forward and Backward calculation
It's FREE and it's Open Source

hi i want afl code of this chart thanks

Fin-school 1.0.0 – Android Apps on Google PlayFin-school app provides you with freedom to plan trade as per trading systemplay.google.comExperience the fastest LIVE Mobile application in NSE,Futures and MCX segments from authorised NSE and MCX exchange in one single app.

Get Technical Triggers,alerts, Fundamentals and with option of subscribing to SEBI registered Investment Advisors all in one basket for plan starting from just Rs. 150 per month.

Also checkout 10 days free Trials.

I am thrilled using it and you must try it too!!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=example.com.fin_school2

Or

Search for "Fin-school" in Google play store