Algo Trading Course using Amibroker- 20% off

Hello MutualGuru,

I am Monu, one of the founder members of AlgoJi. You can see my page on AlgoJi and also UpWork profile if you want to verify my identity. I used to work as freelancer earlier for AFL and .NET projects, but stopped taking new projects aprox 1 year back.

I appreciate your feedback, even though it may be critical:
1. Your website dosent have any good content, codes or tutorials regarding the subject
It is the only website in India which discussed the legal framework of algo trading. Most people are still confused about whether algo trading is allowed for retail, and why brokers ask to become sub-broker. We posted this content couple of years back about CTCL, Empanelled Vendors and relevant circulars.... and still I dont see anywhere on internet full-depth on such subject. Also, there is lot of unique content about execution strategies. Actually our website has been linked 5+ times in traderji about its unique content, through traderji old members, you can find it using search function.

2. Especially with free softwares like python.
AlgoJi started as a blog and still is just a blog. It is hard to find experts who will post on such subject without hefty fees. Nevertheless, one VBA expert joined us last week. Within couple of months tutorials will be posted about how to backtest, optimize and algo trade using Excel.

3. Instead of click baits for some stock brokers
I am totally surprised from where did you get this information. We never used even google adverts... actually I checked just now to make sure.... there is not a single outbound link to any broker website on entire 120+ articles of AlgoJi.

4. Instead of posting in dummy accounts here.
I can share with you identity/contact number of that account through PM if you want to verify whether its dummy.

Also AlgoJi is not a competitor of Traderji in any sense....

I am very interested in Algo-Trading. I am NOT seeking a job, but want to do it on my own prop account, so certificate is not important, knowledge is. I am very good in programming in VB/C, etc and comfortable with loops and ifs. However, I have NO IDEA about Ambibroker.

Can anyone help me with following doubts -

a) How do I learn Ambi-Broker?. Is it easy? How much does it cost?
b) If I were to actually start algo trading, what are the additional costs involved - license fees for software, hardware required, etc.

All help will be HIGHLY appreciated.

Thanks