Algo platforms

raj fb

Would love to disagree.
Every trading language has a standard layer as well as advanced layer.
Standard is what you've described as "within their way of scripting."
You do need correct understanding to make it work.
So how's your trading going? and which platform do you use?

mastermind007

So how's your trading going? and which platform do you use?
I have worked on four algo platforms primarily. My favorite one is written in Amibroker which runs strategy on Crude. Over years, it has become quite a beastly strategy and code size is 4000+ lines. It is still active.

Another system was written in Ninja which was for Commodities except Crude. It was stopped because Ninja running costs are in USD and they start pinching especially if you have pay in rupees. System itself is good.

There is one system written in MT4 in which I ran trades on EURUSD or GBPUSD forex. That got stopped because the operator was fraud and he ran away with my capital plus paltry profit. Amount is not too big but it is still painful when I think of it.

mastermind007

i tried lots robo traders but now got good one more details call me xxxxxxxxxxxxxx after market hours
You are not permitted to circulate your phone number in this manner.

Last edited by a moderator:

RadhuK

I have worked on four algo platforms primarily. My favorite one is written in Amibroker which runs strategy on Crude. Over years, it has become quite a beastly strategy and code size is 4000+ lines. It is still active.

Another system was written in Ninja which was for Commodities except Crude. It was stopped because Ninja running costs are in USD and they start pinching especially if you have pay in rupees. System itself is good.

There is one system written in MT4 in which I ran trades on EURUSD or GBPUSD forex. That got stopped because the operator was fraud and he ran away with my capital plus paltry profit. Amount is not too big but it is still painful when I think of it.
Please share your Amibroker code

mastermind007

Have you tried the C# platform? Since you know coding, I don't think it should be difficult for you to adapt...Cost is another factor, especially in India and these guys are giving it away for free. I am going through some of their source codes and getting help in setting it up