Algo platforms

mastermind007

There are so many retail algo trading platforms with advanced features in India, but a number of us still continue to use the same Amibroker blah,blah,blah..any particular reason?
First biggest reason: Inertia.
Second biggest reason: Users (who pay) like to see charts and candles.

mastermind007

It would have been better if some traderji guys has to have something opensource, since this is a financial product !!
However, it seems it will take time before things change in the Indian Market :)
How does the Open Source model actually work.? How does it help the initial promoter?

Raj232

How does the Open Source model actually work.? How does it help the initial promoter?
Open source is beneficial to all, more ideas and everything is open, each one trades his own instrument/strategy but the platform for coding and improvement is a one time effort shared by all, rather than each person preparing the platform (apart from his strategy) individually.

There is an element of selflessness for the greater good and longer term benefits and nobody needs to re-invent the wheel. Initial promoter may not always be compensated monetarily. :)

ajeetsingh

There are so many retail algo trading platforms with advanced features in India, but a number of us still continue to use the same Amibroker blah,blah,blah..any particular reason?
I am using amibroker for past 10 years,
currently incorporated order flow system with it,
earning bread and butter from it
in semi auto trading mode
My algo scans 200 stocks, sends tradable toAmi, then Ami scans for levels and trend
then i manually put order.
although i can use auto trader but i don't...
Ami is simply best !!!

I am using amibroker for past 10 years,
currently incorporated order flow system with it,
earning bread and butter from it
in semi auto trading mode
My algo scans 200 stocks, sends tradable toAmi, then Ami scans for levels and trend
then i manually put order.
although i can use auto trader but i don't...
Ami is simply best !!!

Hi, Can we see a video demo?
which algo are you using for scan?