Agri commodity based financing- demat and physical

Hi,
Agri commodity based financing is the Best way to utilise the avaialble working capital. It provide you the best value for your stock. No distress selling , higher margins , availabilty of goods in the season and off season so one can harvest huge profits. One can stock the commodity ans get the working capital against pledge of stock to financial institution and when prices are favorable , repay the amount , sell the stock and earn better margins, its way better then selling the stock in season with lesser or marginal profit in the fear tht ur working capital is blocked in buying the commodity.

If you are interested in detailed information or looking for finance against commodity stock . Please share with me.

anuragmunjal

Hi,
Agri commodity based financing is the Best way to utilise the avaialble working capital. It provide you the best value for your stock. No distress selling , higher margins , availabilty of goods in the season and off season so one can harvest huge profits. One can stock the commodity ans get the working capital against pledge of stock to financial institution and when prices are favorable , repay the amount , sell the stock and earn better margins, its way better then selling the stock in season with lesser or marginal profit in the fear tht ur working capital is blocked in buying the commodity.

If you are interested in detailed information or looking for finance against commodity stock . Please share with me.
Dear friend

I trade all the liquid agris....

I am also ready to take any delivery

pls elaborate...

regards