Advice choosing a BROKER

Previously (few month back) most of the discount brokers were providing NOW, but for now, cant say (dont know). So you have to visit individual broker website or customer care.

Fyers doing well. their platform fyers one, fyers web, fyers market all three amazing. fyers one unbeatable charting software for free. i found lots of tools they provide on fyers one. some one sell on internet 5k 2k even 10k calling it strategy.
lot more there.

previously experience with IIFL, sharekhan, upstox, zerodha

Fyers doing well. their platform fyers one, fyers web, fyers market all three amazing. fyers one unbeatable charting software for free. i found lots of tools they provide on fyers one. some one sell on internet 5k 2k even 10k calling it strategy.
lot more there.

How does their software work after a disconnection ?

lot more there.

How does their software work after a disconnection ?
Ji disconnect means which is 1, after market 2, middle of market time server issue.

1, after market their all three platform working without any issue (sometimes got server clitch)

2, yes very few times I realised some unresponsive minutes but last two update I haven't seen that.

Overall their performance improved day by day.

All scanners they give are free
Some of scanners are selling subscribtion based products on internet.
Nothing else to loose . They give innovative tech platform for free account opening also free so try it

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

MSN1979

Just an update guys
I have moved my account to SAS Online - on 9/- flat brokerage
They gave me a software called as Alpha. It has inbuilt charting software and tools for me. So far I ended up calling 10 times for them to provide me technical help and understand the software. They always answer the calls and helped me. Although I did not initiate any trades today. I will keep you guys posted.

They have bracket order option. Which is good.

In past I have seen experience change after you stay with broker for some time.. So I will keep you posted with( +) and (-) of SAS online here.