Advice choosing a BROKER

Hello friend
I am using Fyers. I have opened account two years back till now not It has never crashed.
And very less people Know that it has screener like open equal to low equal high,OI change , volume shocker, resistance support breaker and many more.
Total 62 screener and now it's been getting popularity very fast.
It also provide deep out of the money selling fasciity and in option buying it provides 1.3 times leverage that is awesome.
You can definitely check this also.
Besides this 30 days challenge fasciitis given by them in this your complete Brokerage will be returned if are profitable at end of 30 days that all. I am 5 times winner of this that's why I am happy with them
You can definitely try this
Bye.....

MSN1979

Whats the hype around composite edge and upstox? Anyone used that?

kharikumaar

Hello friend
I am using Fyers. I have opened account two years back till now not It has never crashed.
And very less people Know that it has screener like open equal to low equal high,OI change , volume shocker, resistance support breaker and many more.
Total 62 screener and now it's been getting popularity very fast.
It also provide deep out of the money selling fasciity and in option buying it provides 1.3 times leverage that is awesome.
You can definitely check this also.
Besides this 30 days challenge fasciitis given by them in this your complete Brokerage will be returned if are profitable at end of 30 days that all. I am 5 times winner of this that's why I am happy with them
You can definitely try this
Bye.....
you must be one of the few rare lucky ones. i have stopped trading with them after just one month because of various glitches in the software and insensitive customer support.

you must be one of the few rare lucky ones. i have stopped trading with them after just one month because of various glitches in the software and insensitive customer support.
Such incidents happens to real customers not the paid posters. All his posts are related to fyers. One should never trust a broker who indulge in any wrong means even if its just a campaign. I regularly see some brokers are doing surrogate advertising shamelessly and fyers tops the chart.

Mukr

how many glitches have you seen ..i been trading with them since few months//yes they had data issue and been corrected and far very less issue compared with rest of the brokers...Glitches i have not seen in the terminal since i started to trade with them..looks like you are spiting up for no reason..till date they were better to trust whom u can speak with CEO directly of any issue while rest of the broker i bet you cannot cross more then the dealer phone..They were making lot of improvements and one being i want everything done whats in my mind..it doesnt work with any broker anyway.....Fyers gaining good reputation.

kharikumaar

how many glitches have you seen ..i been trading with them since few months//yes they had data issue and been corrected and far very less issue compared with rest of the brokers...Glitches i have not seen in the terminal since i started to trade with them..looks like you are spiting up for no reason..till date they were better to trust whom u can speak with CEO directly of any issue while rest of the broker i bet you cannot cross more then the dealer phone..They were making lot of improvements and one being i want everything done whats in my mind..it doesnt work with any broker anyway.....Fyers gaining good reputation.
i dont have to spite anyone for the sake of it. maybe you should see the interactions i had with their CEo on another thread . i dont have to justify to anyone . if you were lucky to get good service , good for you. i just did not .

Also do you know i had taken part in their 30 day challenge i know i have won. but its more than 10 days since its ended and they are still " computing the results" . what a laugh!

Last edited:
Yeah I agree. Even I got technical glitches a couple of times on the platform. However when I inquired the same with them they said it happened due to a leased line disconnectivity. I am wondering they should have a backup line or something.