Advice choosing a BROKER

MSN1979

So I took a Intraday Trade Yeaterday and I used a TSL. The stop loss and target did not hit. So I tried to cancel the order in zerodha but software did not allow me to. I ended up calling customer care and they informed me TSL orders cannot be cancelled. I thanked CX support and hang up. Next day I opened my Ledger and another charges of 23.60 have been applied for auto square off. It came as a shock as other brokers don't apply these charges to auto square off( the ones I have used).

marimuthu13

guys, suggest me a brokers, who offers bracket order for index options selling with minimum of 5X leverage.

i already selected below brokers.

1. Traderjini
2. SAS Online
3. Trade smartonline

in search of 2 more brokers.

Zerotha provide BO in options selling but leverage is only 2.5 times

RKSV provide BO in options selling but leverage is only 4 times .. for me both RKSV and Zerotha is risker in terms of reliability as there customer base is very wide.

Finvasia, SAMCO,Wisdom captial -- no bracket order for option selling....

MSN1979

SAS IS OK

I am also in search of broker who offers highest margin for intraday option writing. I am currently with Alice blue, I was able to sell Bank nifty option for just 3600/- around few days back, but after implementation of Sebi new guidelinea it has been hiked to 13k+. So, guys do suggest broker who offers option selling at lowest price and also lower brokerage.

I am also in search of broker who offers highest margin for intraday option writing. I am currently with Alice blue, I was able to sell Bank nifty option for just 3600/- around few days back, but after implementation of Sebi new guidelinea it has been hiked to 13k+. So, guys do suggest broker who offers option selling at lowest price and also lower brokerage.
Margin shall be consistent across all brokers after recent SEBI Circular. So, better try save brokerage and Finvasia is best for me.

Hi, I have compared few brokers on Traderji, at present I am using Trade Smart Online & by far they are the best & most convenient for trading.

• Zerodha - 20/- per lot, but many traders have complained about technical problems in (So I am not sure about it)
  • Trade Smart Online- 15/- per lot

For more information, you may please visit Trade Smart

LOVEENAJYOTHI

Hi, I have compared few brokers on Traderji, at present I am using Trade Smart Online & by far they are the best & most convenient for trading.

• Zerodha - 20/- per lot, but many traders have complained about technical problems in (So I am not sure about it)
  • Trade Smart Online- 15/- per lot

For more information, you may please visit Trade Smart
Shetre "Finvasia" try malthdaraa?

IMO,
WisdomCapital (Ashlar group) is the best.
Previously, I had some issues with them, for payout process.
But now, they have sorted it out, it seems.

The traditional brokers have been known for their reliability since they have a brand name which most of the discount brokers don't. However this has been changing over a period of time ever since the discount brokers have tried to provide something which the traditional brokers weren't able to give back then. I am talking about the "technological evolution" which has helped the trading community to a greater extent. In my personal experience, I have been trading with Fyers's platforms and believe me they provide the best features in their trading platforms. I would definitely recommend you to give a shot to Fyers. Good luck!