Advanced training in Ellliot wave and time cycle

Try it, the cycles are contradictory and vague, useless for any sort of predictive timing. And what use is a method if it cant be used for trading aid.

I have researched Neely, Miner, Pretcher, Hamilton etc, talked to a few EW experts, kept EW charts for a few years and I was getting good at it too with even the EXPERTS wanting to discuss my wave counts. But in the end, it was just a big waste of time with too many questions than any concrete answers into the nature of markets or its functioning.

And between, most of these pseudo-hack EW experts dont even know the proper EW tenets to start with. Just bring any EW expert and I can bamboozle him to contradict his own statements, the theory is that thorny :D

Dont waste your time, making a buck from the markets is hard work, why make it harder on yourself. :eek:
hi,

Can we get one chance? we are not telling, we are EW experts. But we believes we can talk about EW ( a of (a - z )). If we not responding your comment, we doing a big sin to Mr. Ralph Nelson Elliott. Who discovered Elliott Wave and his theory using all over the world.

sorry
ST TEAM