Advanced Order Flow Analysis and Practicing of Order Flow for better Trade Decision

rpsvinod

Re: Advanced Order Flow Analysis and Practicing of Order Flow for better Trade Decisi

i have lots of indicator on orderflows i want to learn OFA if somebody can take me to right place how to trade OFA ...... have bid ask realtime data also

if some one intrested then please guide me

i have lots of material regarding OFA
lots of indicator on orderflows and lots of material regarding OFA means?:D

RPS. VINOD

TradeOptions

Re: Advanced Order Flow Analysis and Practicing of Order Flow for better Trade Decisi

Its OFA add on of Ninja offered by orderflowanalytics.

http://www.orderflowanalytics.com/next-generation-trading/

Note : Premier Pack $4997:D, Essential Pack $2497:D

RPS. VINOD
i have lots of indicator on orderflows i want to learn OFA if somebody can take me to right place how to trade OFA ...... have bid ask realtime data also

if some one intrested then please guide me

i have lots of material regarding OFA
lots of indicator on orderflows and lots of material regarding OFA means?:D

RPS. VINOD
It means that he can help TJ members to get those above mentioned stuff $4997, in zero $$ and maybe even other stuff. As all this and more is already available on internet, one just needs to have some real good searching skills, which zuma seems to have. :cool:

Thanks and regards

rpsvinod

I am no expert in OFA, but I would give it a shot, to explain that highlighted point.

Financial Markets by their very nature are a Continuous Auction Process, right from the market start to the closing bell. But for the sake of analyzing the price action, most traders breaks it up into Fixed Time Brackets like 1 min, 5 min etc. Market auctions / probes / swings etc. do not care for such time brackets. They keep on going on in a continuous manner.

There are a few traders who think that studying the price action from the perspective of Directional Probes is much more important then putting that kind of action into fixed time brackets, which distorts those probes. It is totally a matter of perspective and the kind of trading game plan, that one is using.

In this kind of analysis, each probe/wave/swing is analyzed separately in a systematic manner, in order to gauge the various aspects of that particular price probe, like what is the Directional Intent, Aggressiveness, Degree of success of that probe, Kind of effort that is being needed to make x amount of movement in that direction, Kind of opposite response that is being faced by this particular probe, and what all that might be suggesting about the overall direction in which the market is trying to move in this moment... and so on.

All these are very very subjective analysis kind of topics and these would make zero sense for those traders who are accustomed of looking at price through fixed technical indicators etc. You would learn about all these if you spend enough time in going through auction market and OFA related stuff available on the internet.

I cannot explain in too much details, so please do not ask me to do that. All I would like to say is that the approach that has been explained by The_Bank, is very valid and I know a few guys who trade successfully that way. But all this would work, only for those traders who like to analyze market in the subjective manner, there is nothing in it for the completely automated kind of traders, because it involves a great deal of understanding of the context, the background, within which a particular price probe is happening. It involves proper homework and dedicated effort. Not as simple and straightforward as looking at moving averages and ADX based systems etc.

Thanks and regards
Real time Active Trader's view.Agreed:thumb: great thanks to TradeOptions.

RPS. VINOD

TradeOptions

Real time Active Trader's view.Agreed:thumb: great thanks to TradeOptions.

RPS. VINOD
Thanks Vinod.

Since a lot of TJ friends are following OFA threads these days and one needs good quality TICK data for making sense out of OFA Tools, and I am a subscriber of esignal, therefor if someone needs esignal tick data for any NSE Stocks, then let me know through PM. I will not be able to provide older data"which I lost in hard drive crash", but daily current day tick data can be provided going forward for any stocks. Since I am not trading Nifty these days, so I have canceled futures subscription, therefor I will not be able to provide Nifty Futures Tick Data "sorry for that". Only stocks tick data will be available. But I think it would be sufficient for testing purpose and learning the basics of OFA methods and concepts etc.

Best Regards

rpsvinod

Thanks Vinod.

Since a lot of TJ friends are following OFA threads these days and one needs good quality TICK data for making sense out of OFA Tools, and I am a subscriber of esignal, therefor if someone needs esignal tick data for any NSE Stocks, then let me know through PM. I will not be able to provide older data"which I lost in hard drive crash", but daily current day tick data can be provided going forward for any stocks. Since I am not trading Nifty these days, so I have canceled futures subscription, therefor I will not be able to provide Nifty Futures Tick Data "sorry for that". Only stocks tick data will be available. But I think it would be sufficient for testing purpose and learning the basics of OFA methods and concepts etc.

Best Regards
Thanks TradeOptions, BTW Can u clarify as a esignal subscriber,

Truedata also offers data plugin for NSE Futures, Hope its esignal server based,is it same tick level data?

RPS.VINOD

TradeOptions

Thanks TradeOptions, BTW Can u clarify as a esignal subscriber,

Truedata also offers data plugin for NSE Futures, Hope its esignal server based,is it same tick level data?

RPS.VINOD
I am sorry, but I could not understand your question.

Are you referring to the data product from True Data India, which makes use of esignal "data manager software" for delivering the data into multiple trading software at the same time ? If yes, then that is just an Emulator which True Data guys are using and that is in no way related with esignal. All the data that they provide through it, comes from the data servers of True Data themselves and not from esignal servers.

Although, since both of them are Authorized Data Vendors of NSE, so both of them are receiving the same data from NSE. How exactly do they process it and provide it to the customers in real time, is totally dependent on themselves.

Regarding, whether the tick data is of same quality or not, we can ourselves do the testing by comparing esignal tick data with TrueData tick data, for any stocks. And that would clarify in this regards.

Thanks

What I have heard from others is that e-signal's data density is better than TDI's.
But both are snapshots rather then true ticks.
Esignal around 0.3 sec,, TDI 1 sec

Seniors may corroborate.

rpsvinod

I am sorry, but I could not understand your question.

Are you referring to the data product from True Data India, which makes use of esignal "data manager software" for delivering the data into multiple trading software at the same time ? If yes, then that is just an Emulator which True Data guys are using and that is in no way related with esignal. All the data that they provide through it, comes from the data servers of True Data themselves and not from esignal servers.

Although, since both of them are Authorized Data Vendors of NSE, so both of them are receiving the same data from NSE. How exactly do they process it and provide it to the customers in real time, is totally dependent on themselves.

Regarding, whether the tick data is of same quality or not, we can ourselves do the testing by comparing esignal tick data with TrueData tick data, for any stocks. And that would clarify in this regards.

Thanks
Thanks TradeOptions, for ur detailed clarification. Anyway Is esignal offers MCX Data?

RPS. VINOD

TradeOptions

Thanks TradeOptions, for ur detailed clarification. Anyway Is esignal offers MCX Data?

RPS. VINOD
Yes esignal provides the data for most of the exchanges, all over the world. Here is the list of exchanges, which shows the EXTRA monthly fee, which you have to pay for every specific exchange that you want to add to your subscription. You can add any number of exchanges as you wish -

http://www.esignal.com/exchanges/exchanges_exp.aspx?name=all

For MCX, it is 12$ extra fee every month.

Regards