Advance Price Action Trading with Demand Supply & More

AlphaT

@AlphaT , I am not able to figure out what is happening in HDFCAMC , It is breaking all the demand zones and currently entered demand zones of covid crash, it would be really helpful if you give your insights on this View attachment 44312 View attachment 44313
Issac, this DZ is a reaction to the previous DZ which was tested/used multiple times already. This current one is also tested on 27th April, so current entry is a 2TB, in such a scenario please wait for conf. longs only. One way in to wait for 2 or more SZ to be taken out in lower time frame like 15 min or 5 min. That would be a type of evidence that buyers are stepping in at that zone.

cloudTrader

@AlphaT ,

I saw your videos on YouTube recently. You are doing a commendable work. I haven't seen anyone explaining things in such details for free.

Can you please suggest some good resource to read about Supply & Demand explaining the exact principles which you use for your analysis.

There seem to be quite many principles involved in marking the zones and following the method. I would really love to read some indepth literature on it.

Thanks.

cdsl.png
Sir i have been trying to learn PA for some time and came across your invaluable resources in Youtube and Traderji, I have drawn 2 stacked demand zone (blue) and 1 supply zone(red) for CDSL daily, please comment on my understanding.

I am making a building blocks video series that would cover all these. Do take a look. I will PM a link to you for reading, but it's from a legend and a true master, and legends can be difficult to understand at times, but worth trying.

Best Regards!
Sir may i also have the link for the same reading material, i am trying to learn PA as i realised PA is better than using various indicators, thanks in advance

Sir may i also have the link for the same reading material, i am trying to learn PA as i realised PA is better than using various indicators, thanks in advance
Hi @AlphaT - Please share that link with me too. I have started with your videos in the order of basic building blocks, price action concepts first. I have been posting comments well mostly questions :) as and when I watch a video.