Advance GET EOD DATA ! HELP PLEASE !!

Hi Everyone ,

I bought Advance Get wayy Back in 2000 for around RS 2 lakh . I used that software for 3 -4 years and was superb . But i had to leave stock market .

Now i want to use it so where can i get the historical Data for few past years in metastock format and EOD data for future (I mean how to use bhav copy in it)

Please advice

Thanks in advance ,

Regards

bharatk8

You can import EOD data from metastock in AD.GET.For EOD data in MS format try utility (one time payment for life) from getbhavcopy.com.or subscribe EOD pack of investbulls.com @Rs300/month

rkkarnani

Hi Everyone ,

I bought Advance Get wayy Back in 2000 for around RS 2 lakh . I used that software for 3 -4 years and was superb . But i had to leave stock market .

Now i want to use it so where can i get the historical Data for few past years in metastock format and EOD data for future (I mean how to use bhav copy in it)

Please advice

Thanks in advance ,

Regards
Somewhere on this site under data section I had posted link for EOD historical data till dec 2010 (probably) and also under AdGet I remember posting a file or a link on How to use Metastock data in AdGet!! I am sure you can find it on searching.

umeshmandal

Rahul, I searched as suggested by rkkarnani and found these files, so could have you!! It is advisable to do it yourself, because you never know what you may stumble upon while searching.... I found a thread of my interest while doing the search for you.... ;-)

Hey thanks a lot , but the files are almost 11 month back , how can i download 11 months files and convert into metastock format so tht i cn use advance get daily ????
thanks