Ad calls

Hi All,
How to get rid of "Sir, Aap stock market ya commodities pe trade karte ho?". I am pissed off such calls. Daily two calls I receive. I have registered in DND and complained to Airtel on several such calls. But still every other day some new tips giving companies keeps calling me. Please let me know if any of you have got rid of such calls.
Thanks in advance.
Vijay

mastermind007

Hi All,
How to get rid of "Sir, Aap stock market ya commodities pe trade karte ho?". I am pissed off such calls. Daily two calls I receive. I have registered in DND and complained to Airtel on several such calls. But still every other day some new tips giving companies keeps calling me. Please let me know if any of you have got rid of such calls.
Thanks in advance.
Vijay
I have Activated DND. Still If I get a call, I tell them I am a broker and ask them to make their sales pitch as long as there is gift for me for listening. 9 out of 10 companies seriously remove my name from the call sheet.

You can simply blacklist their calls and that will be called the day anyway. So I do hope we can make it totally and completely. Care to share this with me or not? I do want to get you going with everything. Thanks for that matter and my help;)