about gujarat fluorochemicals

sumantra

i have 150 no.s of gujarat fluorochemicals @388/-. what is the future of this stock ? the valecha engineering is not performing well . what i do with these ?:confused:

mastermind007

i have 150 no.s of gujarat fluorochemicals @388/-. what is the future of this stock ? the valecha engineering is not performing well . what i do with these ?:confused:
On whose analysis did you purchase these? What do they tell you now?

Looks like Guj Fluoro may have be starting its recovery but it is still too early to tell as it is still in a weak area!!!

Valecha Engineering may also near its Yearly low so it too might have a short upward retracement.

Mr.G

You want fundamental data or technical?

mastermind007

On whose analysis did you purchase these? What do they tell you now?

Looks like Guj Fluoro may have be starting its recovery but it is still too early to tell as it is still in a weak area!!!

Valecha Engineering may also near its Yearly low so it too might have a short upward retracement.
Both continue to show weakness so act according to your money management rules.

mastermind007

Mr.G

Too much debt is killing the cos, I don't see alright future for it. But maybe some technical analyst can show you an exit point. My value for the cost is around 68rs. On the conservative side.

Mr.G

I'm saying for ME it's worth that much, that not necessarily the view of the market. Don't worry. Abhi the marking is crashing next bounce people sell it with technical analyst kind help. I am sorry for you.