A well deserved rally to the top .Or just overstretched optimism......??

Todays market movement resembled the Run Rate Chart when Chris Gayle bats Up, UP and UPPP!! It was an unabated rally that lifted large cap stocks as if they were mid-caps and with it lifted investor sentiments. Buying was seen across sectors as investors lapped up blue chips on expectations of a rate cut by RBI in its meeting in June. However, considering that we were already at multi-month highs, the rally seems overdone. In addition to domestic reasons, the rally could be a spill-over effect of soaring global liquidity. India is certainly among the preferred emerging markets due to its potential economic revival. Most of the results announced this quarter have been on expected lines or better. Hence, there is reason to believe that things are improving. Till the party continues, let us all enjoy and not play spoil-sport.

Among SENSEX stocks, WIPRO (-0.53%) was the only stock that ended in the red. Rate sensitives ruled the roost today on rate cut hopes. BSE REALTY (+4.04%) was the strongest of broader indices followed by BSE BANKEX (+3.95%). None of the broader indices ended in the red. NIFTY gained 2.52% to close at a 28-month high and above the 6,100 mark whereas SENSEX gained 2.49% to end at the highest level since January, 2011 and above the 20,200 mark.

The screener for Asian market too looked hopeful as SHANGHAI COMPOSITE, HANG SENG & NIKKEI ended with gains of 0.35%, 0.50% and 2.29% respectively. Though the SHANGHAI COMPOSITE ended in the green, sentiments were dampened after the Chinese premier signaled an end to stimulus measures. NIKKEI was guided upwards due to virgin levels scaled by Wall Street indices.

bunti_k23

yes bro rate sensitives rocked...i hav booked profit in sbi ,i had a entry at 2297rs then booked profit at 2420,it was a ascending traingle breakout .......:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

my view.
According to me this rally is purely liquidity driven. FII investing more & more money.

but if you think wisely, GDP at arnd 5% which lower in 3-4 year. inflation at high. and we are still gaining on nifty.

bunti_k23

my view.
According to me this rally is purely liquidity driven. FII investing more & more money.

but if you think wisely, GDP at arnd 5% which lower in 3-4 year. inflation at high. and we are still gaining on nifty.
inflation rates are high........is it or have you gone mad ...its near 28 months low:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: