A view on commodities

Galts Gulch

Likely, NG should gap up. The real move should be before the US open. So in between, any dip, should be an opportunity to go long. My view.
I second you on this ..... the way I see my Indicators on MT4 ...

Reverse Chronologically ... W and D TF's are pulling back ....

The second last candle on 4H has a Long Wick ....
200 MA tested TWICE in 7 trading days .... on 4H TF
RSI crossing TSL above Market Base Line on 4H TF ....

HL and HH on last 5 1H candles .... and Climbing up from OB Zone ...

Ooopsssssss

A+++ kind of set up .... :clap::clap::clap:

Missed this thread for so long ... very educative ...

Will window crash regularly ....

Last edited:

anuragmunjal

The second last candle on 4H has a Long Wick ....
HL and HH on last 5 1H candles .... and Climbing up from OB Zone ...
200 MA tested TWICE in 7 trading days ....
RSI crossing TSL above Market Base Line on 4H TF ....
Ooopsssssss

A+++ kind of set up .... :clap::clap::clap:

Missed this thread for so long ... very educative ...

Will window crash regularly ....

do you use such extensive analysis for every trade that you put?

just curious..

regards

Galts Gulch

do you use such extensive analysis for every trade that you put?

just curious..

regards
-ve.

I try and make it very simple ...

On every Sunday ... I prepare a Weekly Trading Plan ... for the coming week ...

I zero in on those pairs, which are at S/R levels on M / W / D TF's ... I also observe where 200 MA is ..

I trade in the same direction on 4H TF ...

If at all I scalp ... I scalp ONLY during London session and Early US session ...

Because I have Weekly Trade Plan A ... If the market springs any surprises ... I can always switch over to Plan B .... Plan B can also be "NOT TO TRADE" outside my analysis and my comfort zone ..

I trade ONLY if I have more chances of winning than losing ... Practically ... Not emotionally ..

In between ... I'm a FX trader ... Trying to learn MCX ....

Catch22

Likely, NG should gap up. The real move should be before the US open. So in between, any dip, should be an opportunity to go long. My view.
Thanks ever so much for the kind reply .It's like 'expected a few spoonfuls of soup instead get the main course and desert too!.I liked and agree to the foodie reply at pips on wheel barrow.
Regarding the Thursdays inventory ,market is supposedly expecting it to be positive to NG [lower storage data ] Best of luck .Happy trading ! Take Care:).

Thanks a lot for the detailed replies ! Happy trading .!! Best of luck!!

Catch22

As you told , Gap up opening it is !! :thumb:And open and low are the same :( ,Thanks a lot !waiting for a breach of 136 ..Looks less likely.Will be entering today. Happy trading

Catch22

(15Sep2014 13:31:55) : 01:31pm-: LME inventory in ton: warehouse stock changes are: Copper -100, Aluminum -9000, Nickel +1008, Zinc -300, and Lead -25

Catch22

:)Covered at 240.30..will enter again near about 238.50

High made 242.10 .And more to come :thumb:!!BRILLIANT work DMS and Galts Gulch!!:clap:Congrats !! [Can you believe , broker had given sell call !]
Will enter long again in any dip.3.9 may be the stop perhaps. Thanks a lot to both of you bros. Take care .

Last edited:

DSM

Catch22,

What I have noted is that LME inventory is sort of shrugged off by the market. It does not make much of an impact on the prices.....

(15Sep2014 13:31:55) : 01:31pm-: LME inventory in ton: warehouse stock changes are: Copper -100, Aluminum -9000, Nickel +1008, Zinc -300, and Lead -25

Catch22

Catch22,

What I have noted is that LME inventory is sort of shrugged off by the market. It does not make much of an impact on the prices.....

yes that's true .:) I have observed , usually after a drop , the inventory catches up and the stocks rebound again[ sometimes ] from support .I may be wrong as well.
Thanks .Take care