A Request to Saint

U

uasish

Saint,
Simple thing for Pele & you ,impossible for us,your coaching is solicited.Can feel the deep shock of Satya & innumerable other members who watch everyday but do not post,they are the majority & they are enraged/fraustered.
Asish

Its about the general degradation of the forum.
I fully agree,Amit.Tipsters and system traders wannabes barely out of college having a portfolio of Rs 5000,and giving tips and chalenging seniors who trade as a profession for a decade or more when they have not started trading!!Inflated egos fighting with each other!!Traders who see only their own point of view!!Squabbling,fighting!!One word: Degradation!

Hope this improves.This is a great forum,with great individuals,but not if it carries on like this.

I have no request for you,Saint.Although very sad,I think you can do nothing about this situation.

Phoenix:cool:

marcus

for heavens sake ppl Saint hasn't closed his thread, Traderji felt it appropriate to discomtinue it as it was digressing after all the ruckus, just start a new thread and I'm dead sure Saint will help each and every one of you.