A message from the mountains....

Mr.Gold

Hello all,

I'm looking forward to a great online experience with all of you. A little history about me for you guys.

I'm a former Mumbaikar currently living and working out of the Rocky Mountains of Canada. I made the move over here 20 years ago when I got a golden opportunity and I took it.

Since then I own and operate actively a wholesale crude oil business for last 18 years and also manufacturing and marketing Canadian gold to retail buyers.

I have much experience in crude oil futures especially W T I crude and I'm looking to expand my portfolio to include Indian markets especially nifty 50 as I have direct broker access in my office here.

Thats it for now. Look for me in the equities section. Stop by and take a look.

maneverfix

Welcome and do share your experience.

Hello all,

I'm looking forward to a great online experience with all of you. A little history about me for you guys.

I'm a former Mumbaikar currently living and working out of the Rocky Mountains of Canada. I made the move over here 20 years ago when I got a golden opportunity and I took it.

Since then I own and operate actively a wholesale crude oil business for last 18 years and also manufacturing and marketing Canadian gold to retail buyers.

I have much experience in crude oil futures especially W T I crude and I'm looking to expand my portfolio to include Indian markets especially nifty 50 as I have direct broker access in my office here.

Thats it for now. Look for me in the equities section. Stop by and take a look.
You sound nothing else like a tip giver. No respect to your story. You will be watched and action at any time will be token against you if needed. Keep that deeply in your mind and watch your coming posts.

bunti_k23

You sound nothing else like a tip giver. No respect to your story. You will be watched and action at any time will be token against you if needed. Keep that deeply in your mind and watch your coming posts.
:lol: :lol::lol: