A Humble Request to all

amsin21

WHY IS THE CHILD IN HANDS OF THE BEGGARS ALWAYS SLEEPING??????????????

P.S.
If you copy this article on your wall or just click "Share", your friends will read it too.
And when you decide again to open your wallet to throw a coin to a beggar, remember that this
charity could cost another child's life."
Dear Praveen,

A real eye opener ... posted on my FB wall, let's together fight this threat.

Last edited:
क्या आप जानते हैं दिवाली पर हिन्दुस्तान का दीवाला निकलता है और चायना की असली दिवाली होती है
हम छोटे छोटे सामान जैसे लाइट दिये मोमवती पटाखे आदि चायना के खरीदते हैं
पिछले वर्ष
दिवाली विक पर भारत को पचास हजार करोड़ का नुकसान हुआ था
ओर इस वर्ष यह नुकसान नब्बे हजार करोड़ तक होने का अनुमान है
इस पोस्ट को मजाक समझने की गलती करने का नतीजा होगा महँगाई को बढाबा देना
मेरा आप सब से आनुरोध है इस दिपावली को ‪#‎भारत_में_निर्मित‬ सामान का प्रयोग करें
ओर भारत बचाओ अभियान मे अपना सहयोग दें
बूँद बूँद से घडा भरता है
PT........bro......thanks for the post......I feel good when I find same minded person......Regards Rajbro

I very humbly place this sincere request to all people who are concerned with the welfare of needy & poor people at large.

It is Festival Time - DEEPAVALI is fast approaching. While there are many who can celebrate this Festival in any manner they like and at any level of Cost , there are thousands and thousands who are suffering to manage their day to day life for want of money. The children of these people will be feeling depressed due to the inability of their parents to spend money on dresses, sweets etc.

In the name of Our Lord Sri Krishna, I wish to place this humble request to all those who have the means.

Please adopt few families or at least one family and provide all the members of the families with decent dresses, enough sweets and if there are children, get them some non risky and pollution & noise free sparklers and the like which will enable them to celebrate Deepavali happily. Their happiness will recoil and make us doubly happy - an experience which will be very very satisfying than by spending enormous amount on ones own family.

Let us generate hapiness in the society on the occassion of Deepavali Festival - A small contribution from each one of us will go a long way in making thousands and thousands enjoy this Festival with hearts filled with Happiness.
PT bro...aamin.....................:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

praveen taneja

Even If a single bro or sister of TJ just try to remember this when going to buy something for diwali or Dhanteras or Karwa Chauth would think my efforts are not going in vain
PS posted most of requests at FB and many other forums I visit as small contribution towards Bharat Mata and its childrens

क्या आप जानते हैं दिवाली पर हिन्दुस्तान का दीवाला निकलता है और चायना की असली दिवाली होती है
हम छोटे छोटे सामान जैसे लाइट दिये मोमवती पटाखे आदि चायना के खरीदते हैं
पिछले वर्ष
दिवाली विक पर भारत को पचास हजार करोड़ का नुकसान हुआ था
ओर इस वर्ष यह नुकसान नब्बे हजार करोड़ तक होने का अनुमान है
इस पोस्ट को मजाक समझने की गलती करने का नतीजा होगा महँगाई को बढाबा देना
मेरा आप सब से आनुरोध है इस दिपावली को ‪#‎भारत_में_निर्मित‬ सामान का प्रयोग करें
ओर भारत बचाओ अभियान मे अपना सहयोग दें
बूँद बूँद से घडा भरता है
Everyone wants co-operation from the public. Sure, we are as patriotic as anyone else. But I don't go to China to buy a pen or a nailcutter. I buy them because they are available in the market in abundance and are affordable enough. How do these products get in the markets ?? Why don't we question the government and ask them stop/reduce the imports; or at least make them unaffordable ??

In the end it is the public which is the loser both ways. This thing about cheap imports is like cigarettes. The govt. condemns it, has the power to stop it, but wont do it because of the revenue it generates.

The government wanted to reduce the import bill, so what did they do ? They imposed heavy import duty on gold (even if it resulted in smuggling), and brought down the imports to contain the CAD. They can do the same with the cheap imports; but they won't for some political reasons of their own.

Why don't we start a campaign to ask the government to contain the imports ? Or provide facilities for cheap manufacturing here in India itself ? Do we really need foreign expertise to make pens and nail cutters and scissors ?

praveen taneja

Everyone wants co-operation from the public. Sure, we are as patriotic as anyone else. But I don't go to China to buy a pen or a nailcutter. I buy them because they are available in the market in abundance and are affordable enough. How do these products get in the markets ?? Why don't we question the government and ask them stop/reduce the imports; or at least make them unaffordable ??

In the end it is the public which is the loser both ways. This thing about cheap imports is like cigarettes. The govt. condemns it, has the power to stop it, but wont do it because of the revenue it generates.

The government wanted to reduce the import bill, so what did they do ? They imposed heavy import duty on gold (even if it resulted in smuggling), and brought down the imports to contain the CAD. They can do the same with the cheap imports; but they won't for some political reasons of their own.

Why don't we start a campaign to ask the government to contain the imports ? Or provide facilities for cheap manufacturing here in India itself ? Do we really need foreign expertise to make pens and nail cutters and scissors ?
:clapping::clapping: I am happy that a sincere discussion started at least here Too:)
Bro business men need profit who want to manufacture due to labour problem higher cost and other problems all things which can be saved and used as INDIAN products can save Indian rupees and money for every indian Kid
like instead of fancy chinese candles we can use Diya
Instead of pepsi gifts pack we can use Dabur or priyagold or Patanjali gift packs
on day to day use instead of Britania we can use Parle or priyagold or anmol or whatever product of Indian company we can use
like that instead of office stationary of ITC we can use of Indian comapnies
for everything we cant blame Govt. last 60 year of policyless govts and corruption made India in this position that our One Rs = One $ now 61Rs + One $
Let us start this campaign from our home
Modi govt is now taking action against low qualitycrackers and chemical filled pollution making crackers few shopkeepers are going to have loss that would make them sell Indian products hope Govt work fast on this.

:clapping::clapping: I am happy that a sincere discussion started at least here Too:)
Bro business men need profit who want to manufacture due to labour problem higher cost and other problems all things which can be saved and used as INDIAN products can save Indian rupees and money for every indian Kid
like instead of fancy chinese candles we can use Diya
Instead of pepsi gifts pack we can use Dabur or priyagold or Patanjali gift packs
on day to day use instead of Britania we can use Parle or priyagold or anmol or whatever product of Indian company we can use
like that instead of office stationary of ITC we can use of Indian comapnies
for everything we cant blame Govt. last 60 year of policyless govts and corruption made India in this position that our One Rs = One $ now 61Rs + One $
Let us start this campaign from our home
Modi govt is now taking action against low qualitycrackers and chemical filled pollution making crackers few shopkeepers are going to have loss that would make them sell Indian products hope Govt work fast on this.
Let's not fool ourself. No government will mess with the businessmen or with China. The chinese kites became all the rage here in Gujarat in last 10-15 years. Who was in power here ?

I repeat, NO government will take any initiative to curb such imports, except under public pressure. What India needs is a Gandhi type movement to boycott foreign goods. But leaders of such stature are not there nowadays, are there ?

I have, time and again, over the years, across different forums and by writing to various ministers etc - asked for a "Swadeshi" stamp on various goods and services - say a toothpaste should have a stamp saying "70% swadeshi" or "20% swadeshi" or "100% swadeshi". This, along with the BSI stamp. This should be made mandatory for everything so that at least we know which products are imported and to what extent. It is possible that a product is wholly Indian except for 5%-10% royalty paid to foreign owners.

arcus

There is nothing wrong in buying chinese products. The more important thing is we also need to keep exporting something valuable to other countries.

As long as we keep our current account balanced (not in deficit), things will be okay.

We all need to trade with other countries. Trade is good and makes everyone better off. But we must not just import without exporting something of equivalent value. That makes us poor in the long run.