A Final Solution for NIFTY

mastermind007

however i said , i wont discuss technical or fundamentals that doesn't means that trade decision are impulsive

off-course decisions are based on technicals and fundamentals and also use of software is involved
--------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
@niftynewsnation
accumulation is not right word
i'm only following my trading system
yes , system failed to anticipate current crash like downfall till now
need to tweak system ...

@niftynewsnation
accumulation is not right word
i'm only following my trading system
yes , system failed to anticipate current crash like downfall till now
need to tweak system ...
Sorry, if you do not like the word accumulation. But you are holding all the trades posted in the thread. We do not know about your trading system, since you said in post 1 that you will not discuss it.

@niftynewsnation
refraining from TA/FA discussions not because i know everything of TA/FA and markets
but because TA/FA already happening in many threads so dont want one more on TA/FA
however no one / no system can perfectly time the market but everyone has their personal opinion based on their knowledge of markets on immidiate market direction
here in my thread , i only want to know what do you think of market direction right now
and that will be the FINAL Solution of NIFTY ....

mastermind007

@niftynewsnation
refraining from TA/FA discussions not because i know everything of TA/FA and markets
but because TA/FA already happening in many threads so dont want one more on TA/FA
however no one / no system can perfectly time the market but everyone has their personal opinion based on their knowledge of markets on immidiate market direction
here in my thread , i only want to know what do you think of market direction right now
and that will be the FINAL Solution of NIFTY ....
Then Final it shall be, touche!