A few basic questions from a newbie.

bunti_k23

Dear Bunti
thanks for your details , i have 1 question in that ambi broker tool may i get live data's in candlestick pattern , may i use intraday 60 min chart for intraday trading . thank you
u wont get the live but yes u can see 1 minute backfill charts in candlestick and u can use any timeframe abv 1 min.

I come across balance sheet when i use moneycontrol but i cannot conclude anything form the figures, having not studied commerce in academics.Would like to learn how to read a balance sheet and which terms are important.So far i just check the market capital, the total debt,the sales figure and the profit.Clearly this sort of analysis is something i am very rubbish at.How do i go about going from zero and learning a bit more gradually to get some basic understanding about balance sheet in an year or two.The objective is i should be able to learn how to relate market capital,debt,sales,profit/loss and other important considerations that i might need to.

bunti_k23

I come across balance sheet when i use moneycontrol but i cannot conclude anything form the figures, having not studied commerce in academics.Would like to learn how to read a balance sheet and which terms are important.So far i just check the market capital, the total debt,the sales figure and the profit.Clearly this sort of analysis is something i am very rubbish at.How do i go about going from zero and learning a bit more gradually to get some basic understanding about balance sheet in an year or two.The objective is i should be able to learn how to relate market capital,debt,sales,profit/loss and other important considerations that i might need to.
There is no guaranty that u will get help on balancesheet study,most of the guys here are technical traders .if u want help abt technicals then there is a chance of helping...

For me, to answer the second question I prefer using an MT4 Platform. This has been the newest trend in Forex trading, especially that it is very convenient to use.

For me, to answer the second question I prefer using an MT4 Platform. This has been the newest trend in Forex trading, especially that it is very convenient to use.
Nice to see that you have been using the MT4, but I prefer to trade manually with my own mindset, as I like to keep the control of my trades in my hands.

Sir mara ak Question ha thoda help chahiya- mera Amrapalli adhya ma account tha wo broker company bandh ho gaya. nse shut down. mera bajaj Finance ka shara kharida hua tha. @ 1611 ma, to mana sebi ma complain kiya, to sir wo kitna din ma ayaga. aur abhi bajaj Finance almost 2000 rs per share ha ki is market price pa mera share milaga. please thida bataiya thank yoy"

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk

i need help i try to a draw trend lines pls tell me which software is freely available and how to draw trend lines in it and one more thing how to i get a intraday price details and how can i upload that in charting software
you can use trading view or Reuters, they don't even ask for log in and are very famous platforms. You can easily draw trend lines, support and resistance lines. You can find here interactive charts, bar charts, candle stick charts along with various indicators like MACD, RSI, SMA/EMA, volume etc.

yachusai

you can use trading view or Reuters, they don't even ask for log in and are very famous platforms. You can easily draw trend lines, support and resistance lines. You can find here interactive charts, bar charts, candle stick charts along with various indicators like MACD, RSI, SMA/EMA, volume etc.

Hi Bro This is my old message . Now i know , Thanks for your help :)