Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

hello

i punched a bracket order.

after some time i squared off the transaction manually.

now i have to cancel the remaining leg of the bracket orders.

however when i try to do so zerodha trader doesnt cancels the order and displays the message "cannot cancel the bracket leg orders "

please see the situation is rectified.

Why aren't FNO-EQ contracts sold out automatically when margin calls rise?

Two three weeks ago when market began a sharp correction, I was over-over-leveraged. At the end of the day I didn't even have the necessary Span margin to overnight carry the contracts. but yet I was carrying them with absolutely no money in account. It was 1 lakh debt. The next day I paid a huge fine for the lack of span margin money. When I shouldn't be holding any contracts in the first place, It must have gotten sold out automatically.

Since when did brokers not give a sh!t about margin?! I was in 1Lakh debt and yet I was carrying over all the contracts for another day. Stop this madness. How can we set up such a thing (Please f***g dont tell me about stop-losses)

cloudTrader

Two three weeks ago when market began a sharp correction, I was over-over-leveraged. At the end of the day I didn't even have the necessary Span margin to overnight carry the contracts. but yet I was carrying them with absolutely no money in account. It was 1 lakh debt. The next day I paid a huge fine for the lack of span margin money. When I shouldn't be holding any contracts in the first place, It must have gotten sold out automatically.

Since when did brokers not give a sh!t about margin?! I was in 1Lakh debt and yet I was carrying over all the contracts for another day. Stop this madness. How can we set up such a thing (Please f***g dont tell me about stop-losses)
This is shocking...

How did the broker wait till the margin totally finished ? What is his RMS doing ? why was the loosing positions not squared off ?? This is serious and risky to the broking house too...

Such cases happening too many times...there was one case previously too where broker said their RMS was off for sometime....pretty serious lapse this is.

Smart_trade